Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,623 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Apache: La vida de Carlos Tevez, season 1, remaining episodes
Pretty good. Lots of Spanish spoken quality series lately. Looking forward to season 3 of El Marginal coming out at the end of the month.

Futurama
Going through the series. Early in season 3 now.

Huggs

Huggs

Gunsmoke

Prez

Prez

13 Reasons Why
Season 3 Finale.
Hmmm. Er.... well ... hmmm.
The first season was genuinely an interesting show. Season 2 felt like more of a prologue of Season 1 and this third season was stepping way too far into the realms of Beverly Hills 90210 meets Murder She Wrote.

Yer nah.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Hot Zone Episode 1
Really enjoyed this, though they did seem to pad it out with breaks to make it an hou

SM

SM

Quote from: Prez on Sep 11, 2019, 05:13:39 AM
13 Reasons Why
Season 3 Finale.
The first season was genuinely an interesting show. Season 2 felt like more of a prologue of Season 1 and this third season was stepping way too far into the realms of Beverly Hills 90210 meets Murder She Wrote.

Yer nah.

The kids watched the first season and I saw bits and pieces and it looked genuinely painful.

Baron Von Marlon

Snowfall, season 3, episodes 1-4
Still quality. Looking forward to the rest.

Quote from: Prez on Sep 11, 2019, 05:13:39 AM
13 Reasons Why
Season 3 Finale.

Yer nah.

It's a bit of a Netflix thing. Unnecessarily dragging out series while cancelling other too soon.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hannibal Season 1 Episode 13

The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 Episodes 12 & 13
A much more satisfying season finale than Season 2

PredBabe

PredBabe

Girls

About 5 episodes in to the first season and really enjoying the humor in the show. Plenty of relatable situations. This would have served as a solid survival guide in my younger 20s.  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Snowfall, season 3, episodes 5-10
Good season except for a terrible finale. It started with a flashback/dream something that lasted 35m, then the title appeared on screen. The title of the series I'm watching appears on screen after 35 fecking minutes. Wtf is wrong with tv. I experienced 5, 10 sometimes 15 minutes into the show before the title or opening credits appear but 35 out of 45 minutes is crazy.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Temple Episodes 1 & 2
Yeah this didn't grab me at all. Not much of a story to it

The Loudest Voice Episodes 1-3
This is a vast improvement. A fantastic show and Russell Crowe is a storm

The Old One

The Old One

The Terror.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Onto series 3 of Peaky Blinders.

This legit might be my favourite ever Tom Hardy performance, even above Bronson.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 15, 2019, 06:25:50 PM

This legit might be my favourite ever Tom Hardy performance, even above Bronson.

I have to give it to The Revenant, personally. He does love his cartoon accents.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 15, 2019, 07:08:53 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 15, 2019, 06:25:50 PM

I have to give it to The Revenant, personally. He does love his cartoon accents.

Having seen The Revenant only recently it took me nearly 3/4 of the movie to recognise Hardy. He's brilliant.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Loudest Voice Episodes 4-7
Just brilliant. Not knowing much about the guy it went in a direction I didn't expect

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed