Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,493 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Watching some more of ER: Season 5 and all of a sudden Vasquez shows up in a short role. What a trip.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Tin Star Season 2 Episodes 1-3

Falling Skies Season 2 Episodes 7-10

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just finished season 3 of Game of Thrones.

Holy f*cking shit.

Baron Von Marlon

Kingdom
"Zombie" series set in medieval Korea.
I'm really liking this and can't wait for the second part.

Do You Want to See a Dead Body?
Not bad so far. Had some good laughs.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 10, 2019, 09:38:05 PM
Just finished season 3 of Game of Thrones.

Holy f*cking shit.

Spoiler
Red Wedding yer?
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Falling Skies Season 3 Episode 1

Red Dwarf Season 7 Episode 1&2
Ive always had a soft spot for Series 7 as they attempted something different after nearly 4 years away at the time. I also watched the lost episode Identity Within. Would have been a fun episode, but yeah budgets are a b*****r

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 11, 2019, 12:20:22 PM
Red Dwarf Season 7 Episode 1&2
Ive always had a soft spot for Series 7 as they attempted something different after nearly 4 years away at the time. I also watched the lost episode Identity Within. Would have been a fun episode, but yeah budgets are a b*****r

Season 7 is fantastic IMO. A great rarity for Red Dwarf in that they set up cliffhangers and storylines over multiple episodes and actually pay it off, a massive improvement to the cinematography over previous seasons, some insightful character exploration, some massive emotional hits with Rimmer, and I thought Kochanski was an essential inclusion to finally break up the sausage party.

Just a shame that we never got a proper resolution for her character, but as with so many other things, the fault for that lies in Season 8 and its aftermath.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Prez on Feb 11, 2019, 11:17:51 AM
Spoiler
Red Wedding yer?
[close]

Yep!

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Feb 11, 2019, 12:20:22 PMRed Dwarf Season 7 Episode 1&2
Ive always had a soft spot for Series 7 as they attempted something different after nearly 4 years away at the time.

I've always thought the first two episodes of that series are as good as anything they ever did - the opening few minutes of Stoke Me a Clipper might be my favourite of the entire show.

Sadly after that it really does go downhill for me. Ironically, and contrary to popular opinion, I thought they improved things a lot with series eight.

Russ

Russ

Finished watching "Nightflyers" - despite the rave reviews that I think stem more from RR Martin's shit doesn't stink than the actual quality of the show, I was left underwhelmed. I finished it because I started it and not because I was compelled to keep watching - I did hope it would get better.

It didn't.

I'm really sorry to say that as well - I wanted it to be good (I want everything to be good) but this was poor on many levels (to my eye - maybe I'm missing the point).

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 11, 2019, 10:37:48 AM
Kingdom
"Zombie" series set in medieval Korea.
I'm really liking this and can't wait for the second part.

That sounds interesting.

MudButt

MudButt

Currently rewatching Game of Thrones. Currently in season 2. Man, you forget how different of a show it was when it first started.

Huggs

Huggs

Hannibal season 1 - bluray

The teacup falls once more.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 13, 2019, 06:25:00 AM
Hannibal Season 1 - Blu-ray

The teacup falls once more.

Will it be able to put itself back together, I wonder?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Criminal Minds Season 10 Episode 23

Red Dwarf Series 7 episodes 7-8
A great ending to the series. Its definitely underrated and its amazing we even got this series with all the behind the scenes turmoil going on

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Robot Chicken: Walking Dead Special
Lol never seen a full episode before but this was brilliant

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed