Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,471 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Busted a marathon of the last 7 episodes I needed of True Detective. Only thing I can say is that you need to f**king watch this show right now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 18, 2014, 03:48:08 PM
Busted a marathon of the last 7 episodes I needed of True Detective. Only thing I can say is that you need to f**king watch this show right now.

"Well ain't you the Michael Jordan of being a sonofabitch."

Nightmare Asylum

Gonna have to see if it's up on HBOGo or HBO on Demand... Just subscribed for GOT, but why not kill two birds with one stone? :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And finish Breaking Bad while you're at it. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Will be getting back into it ASAP, probably Monday :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 18, 2014, 10:11:53 PM
Will be getting back into it ASAP, probably Monday :P

Gooooooooooooooood. I just got back to it myself. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Then give Bates Motel and Hannibal a go, Nightmare. But hey, no pressure, you know. ;D

Rong

Rong

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 17, 2014, 05:48:09 AM
True Detective Episode 1

This be the most captivating f**king damn show I have seen in a long f**king time. Holy shit, this is just too good.
All aboard the hype train whooooo woooooooo

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Band of Brothers Episode 7: "Breaking Point"

Been watching this miniseries inbetween studying for finals. I'd seen bits and pieces of it here and there on the History channel, but never gave it a proper watching before now. And aside from some kind of cringy pseudo-propaganda, it is good. Damned good. Watching these characters through all their trials and triumphs, seeing them get thrown into hell again and again, its captivating. The eponymous breaking point of this episode was incredibly hard to watch. Seeing these characters that I've grown to like and love get crushed mentally and physically like that, it's very powerful. Highly recommend giving this a watch, if you haven't already.

On a side note, holy shit, this miniseries has everyone in it. Not only does it have Damian Lewis and Ron Livingston (which I knew about already), but also Jamie Bamber, Neal McDonough, and Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy both. Not to mention scores of others that I recognize but can't name off the top of my head.

Anyways, yeah, give this a watch.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You should check out the Pacific when your done with Band of Brothers. 

I might actually like the Pacific better as much as it hurts my Army genes to say, but the engagements are pretty tense and dat Snafu is my nigga.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Was planning on that.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Its excellent.  I believe its taken from two memoirs and a biography.  I was meaning to check them out sometime but never got around to it but didn't.  Maybe because I'd seen the show.

I also have the book Band of Brothers around somewhere and never got finished reading it either.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I've heard Spielberg is making a third series about airmen. That's what finally prompted me to check out these ones.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That would be cool since they were a pivotal factor and their is very little media about them.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

True Detective, if you haven't seen it yet, then drop whatever the f**k you're doing and watch it immediately

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed