Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,720 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I haven't started Season Two yet but...

Spoiler
They show Carrol in the promos. He survived the fire?
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 25, 2014, 01:14:34 AM
I haven't started Season Two yet but...

Spoiler
They show Carrol in the promos. He survived the fire?
[close]

Spoiler
Yup, wasn't too crazy about that but it was the only way the show would have had a second season. :laugh: There is an explanation for it even though it just came out of nowhere...

But what they do with his character in the start of season 2 is interesting. And I think the dynamic in this season with all the new characters is a lot more intense.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Space Dandy-Episode 8

I love dogs... :'(

Goddamn it I was not expecting that. Thank f**k the episodes tone changed during it's second half...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Detective S01 E06 "Haunted Houses"

It looks like the various threads are finally starting to come together. The next two episodes should be some great shit.

Spoiler
Cvalda- McConaughey's ass makes an appearance this episode. :P
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched the first episode of The Fades, sort of a British Supernatural (made by BBC), only there aren't nine seasons, just six episodes. Iain De Caestecker (Agents of SHIELD) plays the main character, Paul, who have harrowing visions of the future (almost reminds of the ones from Carpenter's Prince of Darkness). Natalie Dormer plays a rather large supporting role and Ian Hanmore (the creepy warlock from Game of Thrones) plays the "villain", of a sort. The rest of the cast is solid as well. Daniel Kaluuya plays Paul's best friend and I like the friendship between the two of them.

So far I'm really liking this, and since it's only six episodes long, I think it's going to be a solid run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlb3YggWg2w#ws

Check it out, guys. :)

First Blood

First Blood

Holy shit, I am gonna have to look into this. Loved the opening credits by the way! ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 27, 2014, 07:49:41 PM
Holy shit, I am gonna have to look into this. Loved the opening credits by the way! ;D

Definitely good show.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 27, 2014, 07:49:41 PM

Nice. It's a great cast and sets a nice mood. Definitely think you're going to like it. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 27, 2014, 07:12:56 PM
Just watched the first episode of The Fades, sort of a British Supernatural (made by BBC), only there aren't nine seasons, just six episodes. Iain De Caestecker (Agents of SHIELD) plays the main character, Paul, who have harrowing visions of the future (almost reminds of the ones from Carpenter's Prince of Darkness). Natalie Dormer plays a rather large supporting role and Ian Hanmore (the creepy warlock from Game of Thrones) plays the "villain", of a sort. The rest of the cast is solid as well. Daniel Kaluuya plays Paul's best friend and I like the friendship between the two of them.

So far I'm really liking this, and since it's only six episodes long, I think it's going to be a solid run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlb3YggWg2w#ws

Check it out, guys. :)

Thanks for the heads up, man. I like the sound of this a lot. Great cast, too. Will definitely be checking it out.

First Blood

First Blood

Game of Thrones Season Three

Valar Dohaeris

Ah yes, it's wonderful to see these characters again. Season Three gets off to a strong start. We're re-introduced to some of our favorite characters like Tyrion, John Snow, Stannis (for myself) and a whole bunch of others. I feel one of the best parts of this episode is the ending. A character from Season One returns in a rather badass fashion.

After the first episode, the rest of the season becomes a rollar coaster of emotions. You'll laugh, cry and cheer.

...particularly the crying part. :(

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood

First Blood

f**k off Dance!

Dark Wings, Dark Words

The Brotherhood Without Banners makes their appearence. 8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S01 E01 "Pilot"

Welp, now that's some high quality shit. Art, even.

Breaking Bad S01 E02 "The Cat's in the Bag"

Heh. Wasn't expecting the show to be this funny. That was some xenomorph level acid Walt brought over to Jesse's house.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Kill la Kill-Episode 20

f**k you show, f**k you, don't you f**king do this to me. :'(

Spoiler
Pls let this be like Kill la Kill's equivalent of the Majin Vegeta battle so it at least ends somewhat well. :-[
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S01 E03 "And the Bag's in the River"

This show just keeps getting better. The scene with Walt and Crazy 8 in the basement was some damn fine acting from both of them, and the way that situation played out was just brilliant. Also, dat ending.  :-X

Breaking Bad S01 E04 "Cancer Man"

Yep, this show is still getting better and better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed