Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,509 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 14, 2013, 10:15:26 PM
Quote from: Eva on Sep 14, 2013, 09:55:52 PM
I'm gonna give my favorite episodes a re-watch when winter arrives. Funnily enough, Desmond is featured in a lot of them... :-*

Spoiler
His last scene in the season four finale was one of the most heartwarming scenes in the entire series.
[close]

Argh... remind me -

Spoiler
was it when he and Jack part ways on Penny's boat? I like how this time, Jack says Desmond's 'See you in another life brother.' catchphrase and Desmond says 'ay'... :D
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
Gah, I actually meant one scene back, when he is reunited with Penny :D
[close]

Eva

Eva

Ah of course, there's that too. :D

Spoiler
- look forward to some Season 6 episodes - Desmond plays a pivotal role in some of those as well and gee if I don't shed tears every time I've watch them...
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent. Very much looking forward to it :)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Breaking Bad, Ozymandias.

And the transformation is complete.

First Blood

First Blood

Banshee Season One

Episodes 5-10

And with that, Season One comes to a generally satisfying ending. I came to really like the characters such as Sugar and Proctor. The scenes with Hood in prison were also good. There were a few directions they went but never really followed up on. Hopefully the writing is a little more tight with the second season. And Ben Cross' Mr. Rabbit turned out to be a bigger and more disturbing threat than Proctor. The uneasy relationship between Hood & Proctor was interesting to watch. The part where they beat the shit out of each other before taking down Rabbit's thugs was awesome.

BANE

BANE

Frasier Season 5.

I unabashedly love this show, and haven't since seen a better sitcom.

First Blood

First Blood

Arrow Season One

Pilot
Honor Thy Father
Lone Gunmen

Okay so Oliver Queen may not be Bruce Wayne but he's just as badass. I like the serious approach they're taking with this. The flashbacks to when Queen was on the island that are spread out in each episode is also very cool. The show is like an origin story within an origin story. The island and the present day. Deadshot was cool, but criminally underused. Hopefully he'll return.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Sep 16, 2013, 07:05:23 AM

Almost, we got two episodes left ;D What a damn fine episode tho!

Maison Ikkoku - Asuna spends the night at Mitaka's pad. Her dog, Salad, is greeted by Mitaka's dog McEnroe. Mitaka, nearly passed from drinking so much against Godai, remembers almost nothing about the night and is SHOCKED to hear news that Asuna may be pregnant! Mitaka finds her on her private beach house and pretty much is told something did happen that night... What a great episode, the final ten are going to be even better as the end nears.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Sep 16, 2013, 07:05:23 AM

I'd say the end of Season 4 was when that was complete, and then the first half of S5 was him riding the top.

Spoiler
Season 5's Act 2 is basically him falling further out of the Heisenberg role, being reluctant about killing people, losing his wits, and ultimately crumbling. The scenes with him and Skylar were basically hysteria and, in taking Holly, a moment of insanity, which he drifted from in the bathroom "mama" scene. When he was talking like a monster to Skylar on the phone, he was basically putting on a Heisenberg caricature for her own good, so that the police (which he obviously knew were listening) would think she was merely a victim in the whole scenario rather than a collaborator. That's the reason he started crying while berating her, that was the last thing he was going to say to her for what could be forever, and it was just a load of horrible shit; she knew what he was doing too, you could see it on her face.
[close]

Eva

Eva

Watching the last Homeland S1 episode in tv right now from their S1 marathon today. The whole of S2 next Sunday in preparation for the S3 premiere in October. Great stuff...

Also just started with the Stephen King mini series Under The Dome, to sort of erase from my mind how awful I thought the Haven episode I watched was...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Did you watch the leaked Season 3 episode? ;)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 22, 2013, 05:05:51 PM
Did you watch the leaked Season 3 episode? ;)

Oh yes, you're the mastermind who pm'd me the link, remember? I thought it started out great. :)

... I'll bet the producers made sure the 1st episode 'leaked', to create some hype about the show with all the Emmy nominations being handed out tonight...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I ended up not watching it, because I knew I'd want more just as soon as it premiered, week-by-week. Such is anticipatory impatience.  :laugh:

I think I'll do the same thing as you, Eva; a marathon sounds good right now.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Doing self torture by catching up with the last two episodes of Dexter, and I could not be more pissed off at this stupid season. The worst damn thing I have ever seen on television is Dexter's Season 8, or whatever damn season they're on right now. f**king lame ass f**king garbage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed