Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,464 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Yes. ;)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

My personal favorite was the one where they tricked that abusive father and husband into having a psychotic break.
"Is he talking about the killers again?"

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Lost Season 2 Episodes 1-10

Too many episodes in one sitting to talk about them all individually, but so far this season has been filled with excellent character moment after excellent character moment, and held together by the show's ever-growing mythology that I just can't seem to get enough of. I'm really liking the dimensions added by the new characters that have joined the show. Any scene with Locke and Mr. Eko sharing the screen is fantastic, and I can not wait to see Desmond come back. Oh, Dharma is very intriguing...right up there with the numbers.

If I had just one complaint about the ten episodes so far, it would be the structure of 'The Other 48 Days'. The episode had an extremely interesting premise and a ton of great moments for the new characters, but the way the events were strung together just felt kind of awkward as it jumped from one day to the next.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Superman: The Animated Series

S01E04 - Fun and Games
S01E05 - A Little Piece of Home
S01E06 - Feeding Time
S01E07 - The Way of All Flesh
S01E08 - Stolen Memories
S01E09 - The Main Man Part 1
S01E10 - The Main Man Part 2
S01E11 - My Girl
S01E12 - Tools of the Trade
S01E13 - Two's a Crowd

Good stuff. The Lobo episodes were especially fun and Malcolm McDowell is excellent as John Corben (a.k.a. Metallo).

Nightmare Asylum

Caprica S1E10-11 'Unvanquished' and 'Retribution'

Excellent start to the second half of the season. I can definitely feel the show beginning to movie into BSG territory (a few winks and nods along the way helped solidify that) and the recent character developments (specifically with the Greystones, who I am finding to be the most interesting characters in the show) have been great.

Eva

Eva

I wanna start on something I haven't watched yet - what do you guys say?

Last season of House M.D. or the previous season of Dexter?

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 08, 2013, 05:49:25 AM
Lost Season 2 Episodes 1-10

I'm really liking the dimensions added by the new characters that have joined the show. Any scene with Locke and Mr. Eko sharing the screen is fantastic, and I can not wait to see Desmond come back. Oh, Dharma is very intriguing...right up there with the numbers.

I think you're gonna like Mr Eko a lot. Everybody does - he's soo cool. 8)

Funny how I'm looking at the same actor right now in The Bourne Identity.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on Jul 08, 2013, 09:28:24 PM
I wanna start on something I haven't watched yet - what do you guys say?
AHEM.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Jul 08, 2013, 09:28:24 PMI wanna start on something I haven't watched yet - what do you guys say?

Last season of House M.D. or the previous season of Dexter?

I say thee Dexter.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 08, 2013, 09:31:44 PM
I say thee Dexter.

Uh...yes. This right here.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Dexter.

Or... start Breaking Bad.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Why not both?

Shasvre

Shasvre

But Dexter first. ;)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Bitches, please.

Eva knows what to do.

SpaceMarines

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed