Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,742 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Fringe from season two to the first half of season three is spectacular. And once X-Files gets its mytharc going in the finale of season one, it does not let up til the second half of season six, where it more or less implodes and starts rebuilding itself into something less interesting.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Adventure Time

Always good for a laugh. :laugh:

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 26, 2013, 07:26:22 AM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jan 26, 2013, 07:16:46 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 26, 2013, 07:12:52 AM
Transformers Prime ... Starscream you sound so masculine but look like a hooker.

Huh, it's usually the other way around.
I know right!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8f6691a4800ddc4d3cf60f50812245f4/tumblr_mh7wulVHgy1qbexjbo1_250.gif
Hes is a hooker now...pffffft

The rule 34 community is gonna have a field day with this. :-X

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 26, 2013, 10:19:00 PM
Fringe from season two to the first half of season three is spectacular. And once X-Files gets its mytharc going in the finale of season one, it does not let up til the second half of season six, where it more or less implodes and starts rebuilding itself into something less interesting.

I am very much looking forward to the cigarette smoking man's evil shenanigans, the introduction of The Lone Gunmen, and the tie-ins to Fight the Future. ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Lone Gunmen get introduced in Fallen Angel, which is only a few eps down the line from where you are now ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Aye, I might give 'em another go one of these days.

Cvalda

Cvalda

What do you know of Fringe's mytharc, Marines? Because it is barely alluded to til the season one finale. It might be to your liking.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 26, 2013, 10:25:56 PM
Lone Gunmen get introduced in Fallen Angel, which is only a few eps down the line from where you are now ;D

At least tell me that's a good episode. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 26, 2013, 10:29:01 PM
What do you know of Fringe's mytharc, Marines? Because it is barely alluded to til the season one finale. It might be to your liking.

All I know is something to do with parallel universes and that bald dude is involved in it all.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 26, 2013, 10:29:17 PM
At least tell me that's a good episode. :D
It is. That awesome score cue that sounded like John Carpenter I sent you is from that ep ;)

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 26, 2013, 10:30:01 PM
All I know is something to do with parallel universes and that bald dude is involved in it all.
Parallel universes, yes. The bald dudes not so much (til season five, anyway...).

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 26, 2013, 10:31:28 PM
It is. That awesome score cue that sounded like John Carpenter I sent you is from that ep ;)

Fantastic. Can't wait. :)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 26, 2013, 10:24:59 PM
I am very much looking forward to the cigarette smoking man's evil shenanigans, the introduction of The Lone Gunmen, and the tie-ins to Fight the Future. ;D

All of those work pretty good in the first seasons. I suspect you'll come to love The Lone Gunmen. At moments, there is a trace of the Bond - Q banter between Mulder and those nerds. :D

I'll be damned if I know how Cvalda is able to tell the episodes apart like she can... Some black magic I suspect...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Seen every ep :P

BANE

BANE

Louie season 2 and Wilfred season 1.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Jan 26, 2013, 10:45:57 PM
Louie season 2 and Wilfred season 1.

Louie is god tier, American Wilfred is pleb tier.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jan 26, 2013, 10:42:55 PM
Seen every ep :P

I know, but still - how can you remember in which episode x happens or y is introduced etc...?  :P

Maybe my jaded memory is partly explained by the episodes being shown here without title cards. I don't think my UK dvd sets have title cards either, but I would have to check up on that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed