Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 494,550 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 8

Blood Brother

A pretty decent episode actually. And it almost shames me to admit that the Leviathans had a pretty cool scene in this. Not that taking human form made any sense, but I guess that's what happens when you've got a limited budget to work with.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 01, 2012, 04:36:34 PM
Supernatural - Season 8

Blood Brother

A pretty decent episode actually. And it almost shames me to admit that the Leviathans had a pretty cool scene in this. Not that taking human form made any sense, but I guess that's what happens when you've got a limited budget to work with.

I'm just now trying to watch seasons 5, 6, and 7. And catching up episode by episode with that one.  :-\

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Elementary!!!! Go Sherklock! Lol it's from last night!

Eva

Eva

Fringe S4 - a bunch of episodes, just having a sneak peek at the next one, starring Henry Ian Cusick. Cannot wait to see how the last episodes turn out. A couple of the ones I just watched, weren't that good. It feels like they were treading water before an explosive finale.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Homeland S01E12: "Marine One"

I think I had a heart attack during this. Good god; I was considering stopping it near the start because it was late, and I was tired, and I thought I might fall asleep. Then my adrenaline kicked in.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Scare Tactics

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Casshern Sins

f**k, just f**k. :'(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 04, 2012, 04:30:55 PM
Casshern Sins

I love Friender.  :)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Amaterasu on Nov 04, 2012, 05:08:04 PM
Casshern Sins

Lyuze. :'(

Dio was awesome but Casshern's the one main character I have to say I liked more than the anti-hero... Aww damn you that show brings back so many emotions! >:( :'( >:( :laugh: :-\ :'(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

It's a great show though. C:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Torchwood

Lie

Lie

Misfits Season 4 episode 2

This episode was alright but it's all about the preview for the next... There's 3 Rudy's! :o

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 03, 2012, 03:24:11 PM
Homeland S01E12: "Marine One"

I think I had a heart attack during this. Good god; I was considering stopping it near the start because it was late, and I was tired, and I thought I might fall asleep. Then my adrenaline kicked in.
Spoiler
"So you're coming home?"
"...Sure!"
"Tell me that!"
".......Yeah, I'mcominghome."
"No, Dad, don't say it like that! ...Dad, promise me...!"

:'(

One of the most heart-wrenching and intense moments I've ever watched... goddamn.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

The Walking Dead

Well as if I didn't have enough late night feels with Casshern Sins Saturday night/Sunday morning, along comes this episodes and gives me more feels on Sunday night. f**k you show just f**k. :'(

Casshern Sins

Friender is amazing, I love him too. 8)

Quote from: Lie on Nov 04, 2012, 05:14:33 PM
Casshern Sins

Lyuze. :'(

Dio was awesome but Casshern's the one main character I have to say I liked more than the anti-hero... Aww damn you that show brings back so many emotions! >:( :'( >:( :laugh: :-\ :'(

I'm sorry bro. :'( :laugh:

Vickers

Vickers

Revenge
Season 2: Episode 1

Review:

Spoiler
Holy f**king shit.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed