Are we going to see how the Engineers get the eggs on the >>>>>

Started by predator2rules, Sep 12, 2017, 09:04:55 AM

Author
Are we going to see how the Engineers get the eggs on the >>>>> (Read 2,145 times)

Jonesy1974

Has it been released in Japan yet?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Was due September time wasn't it? I'll check it out.

15th. 2 days away.

SM

Comparing to Prometheus, it made a bit over $20m, also had a delayed release - but was released before the Blu-ray came out.  I'd be surprised if it got over $15m.

Hide

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 13, 2017, 10:19:26 AM
Even then, the box office was disappointing but it wasn't exactly a failure either.

True, Pacific Rim numbers were worst and it got a sequel.

I think it has to do with home video sales numbers.
Does anyone know where we can learn the same numbers for Prometheus and Covenant?

Jonesy1974

I reckon it will hit 15m at least in Japan, maybe more.

I don't know where to find bluray sales, its not even released in the UK yet.

SM

Really?

Prometheus made nearly $45m in home video sales domestically.

Jonesy1974

You can download it but the bluray is released on Monday 18th Sept. I've been patiently waiting  >:(

PsyKore

Quote from: Jonesy1974 on Sep 13, 2017, 10:55:08 AM
I don't know where to find bluray sales, its not even released in the UK yet.

Damn that sucks. I wonder why they released it so late there. I enjoyed the movie so much more on bluray. It's well worth it.

LV-12986

In my opinion the queen bursts from the engineer, hole in the floor down goes the queen and lays the eggs but that would be too simple, I know the river of pain novel states there is a dead queen aboard the derelict.....

Scorpio

There is not going to be a queen in the next movie. 

We have seen the queen in 3 movies already.

It's already shown that David can make eggs without a queen.  Also, the queen has nothing to do with Alien 1979.

LV-12986

Are you certain about that?

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Scorpio on Sep 14, 2017, 06:27:36 AM
There is not going to be a queen in the next movie. 

We have seen the queen in 3 movies already.

It's already shown that David can make eggs without a queen.  Also, the queen has nothing to do with Alien 1979.

Maybe.

Yes. So?

David needs black goo for that. And it seems he didn't take any with him to the Covenant's destination.

Quote from: LV-12986 on Sep 14, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

About the queen in the next movie. It depends on the rumours.
-The next movie will feature the Engineers return to their home planet and probably chasing David to wherever he went.
-The next movie will be a prequel to Covenant.

But that's a whole another topic worth of discussion.

SM

Quote from: LV-12986 on Sep 14, 2017, 06:38:52 AM

He has no idea.  No one does yet outside the creative team for a potential sequel.

Scorpio

People just think there will be a queen because of a line of dialogue in the Advent short film, which wasn't directed by Ridley Scott.  And it could be referring to something else, not the queen alien that was invented for Aliens. 

PsyKore

Quote from: Scorpio on Sep 14, 2017, 07:17:44 AM
People just think there will be a queen because of a line of dialogue in the Advent short film, which wasn't directed by Ridley Scott.  And it could be referring to something else, not the queen alien that was invented for Aliens.

Yes, but David said it in his sinister English accent which makes it all the more intriguing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed