Upcoming Predator

Started by XenoHunter5669, Jun 12, 2009, 04:47:57 PM

Author
Upcoming Predator (Read 1,865 times)

XenoHunter5669

XenoHunter5669

OK, so "ONE" of the many issues I have with the recent AVP movies is the depiction of the Predators in these films.  Look back to Predator, even Predator 2, they were depicted as stealthy, agile, and cunning "PREDATORS". What I saw in both AVP movies are creatures that were over reliant on advanced weaponry, bulky, not at all agile and slow. The next Predator movie needs to bring back the stealthiness, I want to see a Predator I can't really see and am terrified of, not a oversized beast that I can see "almost every scene AVP1" that I feel I can just run away from.

BayonneBridge

BayonneBridge

I only hope the new Predator film is as good as the first 2 were.

That, & no offense to avp fans, that avp & avp:r never happened in regards to the new Pred film, as well as the first 2 Pred films :)

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: MGC5669 on Jun 12, 2009, 04:47:57 PM
OK, so "ONE" of the many issues I have with the recent AVP movies is the depiction of the Predators in these films.  Look back to Predator, even Predator 2, they were depicted as stealthy, agile, and cunning "PREDATORS". What I saw in both AVP movies are creatures that were over reliant on advanced weaponry, bulky, not at all agile and slow. The next Predator movie needs to bring back the stealthiness, I want to see a Predator I can't really see and am terrified of, not a oversized beast that I can see "almost every scene AVP1" that I feel I can just run away from.

I'll agree with you in regards to AVP but i felt Wolf in AVP:R was pretty close to the source.  They definitely upped the ante from the originals in regards to technology but i felt there were a decent amount of scenes showing his agility.

They for sure need to make the next one the Solid Snake of predators though, a dude who has sweet gadgets but there's no question he would f*ck you up before you knew what hit you even without them.  ;D

The PredBen

The PredBen

Acutally the AVP:R Predator wasn't bulky compare to the AVP one's yet he was very much overly reliant on lazy weapons , the new Predators will be fine.

avpmad!

avpmad!

just copy predator 1 cant go wrong then

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed