AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,149 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Ah right. But she wasn't brown either.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

I said brown/tan. Her spots were brown  ::)

Celtic-predator

Celtic-predator

AvP Redemption is looking really, really good, kudos on the special effects. Does the lead predator have a name?

Does anyone know the song used in the trailers? My friend wants to know.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Predator's name: Scott

Song: Mein Herz Brennt -- Rammstein

Celtic-predator

Celtic-predator

Quote from: Revengers on Jan 20, 2009, 06:16:50 AM
Predator's name: Scott

Song: Mein Herz Brennt -- Rammstein

Why Scott?

Requiem28

Requiem28

he used the rap version of casmiere performed by P.Diddy. it's called "come with me."

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I thought the name Alex decided on was Rogue.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 20, 2009, 02:19:38 PM
I thought the name Alex decided on was Rogue.

thats awesome! Rogue, cool! ;)

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 20, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
he used the rap version of casmiere performed by P.Diddy. it's called "come with me."

Only for a few seconds at the end. The beginning in the Russian Battle Hymn from Hunt for Red October mixed with the Predator 2 soundtrack, and the middle is Mein Herz Brennt.

alexpj19

alexpj19

yep, you got the soundtracks to the point :)  as for the predator's name  its  "Schhaaatt Rogue"  ;)

advent_crash

advent_crash

So when is this planning to be finished?

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah.  :D

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Hi Alex  :)

With this year being the 30th anniversary of the 1st Alien movie. Have you thought about releasing this at a venue that has a large exposure?

I read that the fan film Batman Dead End premiered at Comic Con. There's also Wizard World?

I'm hoping that there will be some Alien events at these conventions because of the anniversary.

Hopefully that at some time in the future an Alien Convention will happen (when I asked on this forum if there are any Alien conventions..I was told there wasn't enough support  :-[ )

alexpj19

alexpj19

thats a good idea, i did promote AVPRD on ComiCon a little bit, had no idea about Alien anniversary, thats a cool date to celebrate :)

Requiem28

Requiem28

that would be cool, by the way, how much more footage do you think you have to shoot? you know, in minute wise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed