AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,455 times)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Whatever you say John ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jan 10, 2009, 10:09:28 AM
no its not the models that im using, but looks like AlienS design, which i like alot and using in AVPRD, amazing Predator model, Such a detailed work. oh by the way im finally moving on to final Aliens confrontation before the Queen. Just sent a new screen shot of the new environments for the fight scene to be posted in my gallery, think everyone will be happy to see some familiar props from the aliens movie in it ;)

I love it Alex.  Yet another great addition.  I really think of "ALIENS" when I see that pic.  VERY well done.  It sets the tone perfectly.

Great job!  ;)

alexpj19

alexpj19

i did this shot last night, im not 100% happy with it yet, partially agree with John, i think its the camera angle makes it look 2D, i might change it, but for now it will work, its a short shot more like establishing where they at, the alien just runs out of the corridor in to a big Loading Dock. thats the idea.

Vanski

Vanski

You can have some inspiration, by looking the screenshots from alien movies.

Requiem28

Requiem28

great screen shot. background details are improving. ;)

alexpj19

alexpj19

Thanks!  here is one more news, there is a possibility to see a "Predalien" in AVPRD  :) i'll know for sure in next couple of days.

War Wager

War Wager

Just make sure you give it a true design if you decide to add it Alex. :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jan 12, 2009, 04:53:30 AM
Thanks!  here is one more news, there is a possibility to see a "Predalien" in AVPRD  :) i'll know for sure in next couple of days.

nice... 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

PLEASE get the design right. (i.e. no dreadlocks)

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Do not show the PredAlien in the next trailer (if you decide to go that way). I think we will all agree that we want to be surprised. We don't want another Chet ;)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Revengers on Jan 13, 2009, 03:52:02 PM
Do not show the PredAlien in the next trailer (if you decide to go that way). I think we will all agree that we want to be surprised. We don't want another Chet ;)

i thought chet looked cool.

War Wager

War Wager

I think you should show it in the next trailer. Nothing too in your face, mabye just a growl and a quick flash at the end should be enough do hype this new creature.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 13, 2009, 03:04:34 AM

PLEASE get the design right. (i.e. no dreadlocks)

dont put so much pressure on the guy! jeez! ::)

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Quote from: requiem28 on Jan 13, 2009, 06:04:47 PM
Quote from: Revengers on Jan 13, 2009, 03:52:02 PM

i thought chet looked cool.

Me, too. However, many fans got overhyped about AVPR, only to go and see it, and found out that they'd already seen the coolest stuff in previews. Please, Alex. Tease us, but don't hype us.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed