AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,151 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I hope so.

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

i like the end of the 3rd trailer with the facehugger... LOL!!

alexpj19

alexpj19

glad u guys like it ,  for thous who has problem playing it, go to www.divx.com and install latest codec, should fix it, if not than wai a wef days it will be on youtube and on my website.  :)

War Wager

War Wager

Thanks for the link but it still ain't working. I'll just wait.

Major Alan Schaefer

I feel stupid I can't find it... :D ;D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jul 27, 2008, 02:38:51 PM
I think I found the only thing that bugs me about the pred face shot.

The whole areas around his eyes are dark and shadowy, and the eyes are very bright. I'd be all for putting them in the dark...
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/Iamalittlekid/Comp10-00-09-29_1.jpg

Alex, you saw this yet?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jul 27, 2008, 07:59:38 PM
Quote from: Alienseseses on Jul 27, 2008, 02:38:51 PM
I think I found the only thing that bugs me about the pred face shot.

The whole areas around his eyes are dark and shadowy, and the eyes are very bright. I'd be all for putting them in the dark...
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c157/Iamalittlekid/Comp10-00-09-29_1.jpg

Alex, you saw this yet?

yeah man i saw it, i'll fix it later, maybe make eyes much darker or something, i'll play with it

alexpj19

alexpj19

Oh. almost forgot!!!   i saw a very interesting poster on ComiCon, it was a poster stand for AVP,one half predator's maks and another one of Alien's head,  all it said was 2009, not sure what it means, new movie maybe, i'll upload picture in my gallery so you coud check it out.

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah we've all seen it. Lol. We thought it was new figures, a new game heck even AvP3 the movie. Turns out it's just a teaser for a new line of comics thats coming out next year.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: War Wager on Jul 28, 2008, 02:40:18 AM
Yeah we've all seen it. Lol. We thought it was new figures, a new game heck even AvP3 the movie. Turns out it's just a teaser for a new line of comics thats coming out next year.

ohhh.... ok than :)    oh well suspense was good while it lasted   ::)

Richman678

Richman678

hey just saw the third trailer, and i must job well done!

any form of a fan made movie is just awesome!

brad873

brad873

nice trailer. i have to ask though, is that hicks who gets killed? when does this movie take place? after ALIENS or on another mission with the Sulaco?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: brad873 on Jul 28, 2008, 08:29:51 AM
nice trailer. i have to ask though, is that hicks who gets killed? when does this movie take place? after ALIENS or on another mission with the Sulaco?

no its not Hicks, its completely different characters, it takes place about 15 years after "Aliens" take place.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Wait, just realized... When he gets speared, why does blood keep spurting? Wouldn't there be blood for a second but then it would be sealed by the spear?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jul 28, 2008, 12:45:44 PM
Wait, just realized... When he gets speared, why does blood keep spurting? Wouldn't there be blood for a second but then it would be sealed by the spear?
Because it probably looks better, simple as that.

I havent seen it yet though, because it wont play for me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed