AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 326,149 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

AWESOME.

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys im looking for some props for AVP:Redemption "human scenes" mainly weapons such as pulse rifles, if anyone has one, i would love to borrow it for the filming and than send it back.
and as usual, check out a new screen shot of the predator who just turned off his cloaking device in my user gallery. enjoy.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

may be a little late for this, but for that good of Computer Animation Im suprised you diddnt get a better predator mask.

alexpj19

alexpj19

it is a bit late :)   and another thing. i dont have any budget for this film, so i couldnt really afford anything :(  but i hope when people will be watching they won't be looking at the costume all the time but sucked in to the storyline  :)   

War Wager

War Wager

I just saw your clip. Everything looks great, but I'm getting horrible flashbacks of AvPR.  :-\

alexpj19

alexpj19

well. its predator and aliens...   fighting.....  alien dies.....  in the dark spaceship ....   thats what AVP suppose to be right ?  : :-\

War Wager

War Wager

The Aliens have to die yeah, but I really wanted to see the Predator get knocked around and have to use his healing charge a lot. Otherwise you just end up with bais 'battles' instead of 'fights'. Are all the encounters like your clip?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The title... Who's being redeemed?

alexpj19

alexpj19

I'd say  yes and no, fights are fast and short, i have 5 aliens in 1 fight scene all of them dieit involves slicing, stabbing, kicking, punching... u get the idea.he gets hit a few times, but dominates most of the fight, i have only half of the fight filmed, and after your comments i'm thinking of adding a few more hits by aliens. its kind of challenging, couse my aliens are CG, so i'm kind of limited in what i can do :(   I think the fight scene will turn out very cool and entertaining.  :)

now very important question for you guys, im trying to deside should predator Live or Die ?
please let me know what you think, i have both scenarios in mind, now i need to chose one :) 

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Alienseseses on Apr 28, 2008, 01:27:09 AM
The title... Who's being redeemed?

alexpj19

alexpj19

the predator is the one who seeks redemption, he is an outcast trying to restore his honer in the eyes of the elder and be a part of his clan again. 

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Ah, perfect!

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: alexpj19 on Apr 28, 2008, 01:49:28 AM
I'd say  yes and no, fights are fast and short, i have 5 aliens in 1 fight scene all of them dieit involves slicing, stabbing, kicking, punching... u get the idea.he gets hit a few times, but dominates most of the fight, i have only half of the fight filmed, and after your comments i'm thinking of adding a few more hits by aliens. its kind of challenging, couse my aliens are CG, so i'm kind of limited in what i can do :(   I think the fight scene will turn out very cool and entertaining.  :)

now very important question for you guys, im trying to deside should predator Live or Die ?
please let me know what you think, i have both scenarios in mind, now i need to chose one :) 

I appreciate you taking in my comment about the fights, it should make it a lot more entertaining.  ;)

About the Predator, I wouldn't mind seeing it survive the movie because we've never actually seen that before. You know, come out of the 'final fight' (if there is one) holding the skull of his enemy.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am highly anticipating this film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed