DoomRulz

DoomRulz

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm more than hyped for this.

Shasvre

Shasvre

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=86227

Quote"I had to leverage my house," Diesel told the Hollywood Reporter. "If we didn't finish the film, I would be homeless"

He added that he decided to plunge head-long into making the film after speaking to a fan, who told him: "We want a rated-R movie and we'd be willing to pay $10 each. Surely you'd have enough to make it then."

"Something about that comment made me think, bless their heart, and if I can do anything with this new-found success, if I could do anything at all, I could deliver on that wish," he added."

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 30, 2013, 07:18:16 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=86227

Quote"I had to leverage my house," Diesel told the Hollywood Reporter. "If we didn't finish the film, I would be homeless"

He added that he decided to plunge head-long into making the film after speaking to a fan, who told him: "We want a rated-R movie and we'd be willing to pay $10 each. Surely you'd have enough to make it then."

"Something about that comment made me think, bless their heart, and if I can do anything with this new-found success, if I could do anything at all, I could deliver on that wish," he added."

What a solid guy.

Aspie

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Sweet. Gonna have to watch Chronicles soon, and hope that I get the chance to check this one out in the theater.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 01, 2013, 09:08:00 PM
Sweet. Gonna have to watch Chronicles soon, then I'm going to check this one out in the theater.

atta boi

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just watched the animated Dark Fury. Interesting little piece that seems like it sets up the larger world of the sequel a bit. The robot squid alien things were pretty cool.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 01, 2013, 11:57:07 PM
Just watched the animated Dark Fury. Interesting little piece that seems like it sets up the larger world of the sequel a bit. The robot squid alien things were pretty cool.

I haven't seen it yet, I can't find it anywhere ;-;

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It's included in the Riddick Trilogy DVD set (this one), and I know it was released by itself on DVD as well. I have no clue if it is included on the Blu Ray set.

It's not really anything too special, but it's fun and has some very interesting animation going for it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 02, 2013, 12:05:14 AM
It's included in the Riddick Trilogy DVD set (this one), and I know it was released by itself on DVD as well. I have no clue if it is included on the Blu Ray set.

It's not really anything too special, but it's fun and has some very interesting animation going for it.

It also does a decent job of setting up the situation the survivors from Pitch Black are in at the beginning of Chronicles, from what I recall.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed