Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 853,062 times)

Prez

Prez

John Carter of Mars
Introduced my young girls to this one. They liked it.
I really wish we got to see more of this universe. Visually it's stunning and yes it does run down a very similar path to other big sci-fi hits (and yes I know those films drew upon the books for inspiration). Would love to see this continued as a series.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022 (2/5)

I actually stopped this movie after the first 15min because it was pretty bad with dialogue and the characters alone....but I got back to it after a few days and finished it. There were some cool scenes but it just falls completely flat. I don't think I'd even recommend this...

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 24, 2022, 01:52:59 AMYeah. Chingachgook doesn't do a whole lot of the action stuff for most of the movie, only to just utterly wreck Magua in the ending. It's glorious.

There's also the fact that, given how the preceding five minutes have gone for them, you kinda go into it expecting him to lose, being the old has-been versus the much younger, fitter upstart.

I especially love how he pauses after mangling Magua to stare into his eyes before delivering the coup de grĂ¢ce.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022)

I wasn't expecting much from this film from the start and I only liked one scene in the whole film.

Scream 5 (2022)

Same with the TCM 2022 film I wasn't expecting much from this but I enjoyed it more than the TCM film.  A lot better than Scream 4.

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Watched Jumanji today for the first time in a long while. Definitely had a good wave of nostalgia. 👍

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Saint (1997)

Yeah, this wasn't very good. And Kilmer's disguises were laughable.

SiL

SiL

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Did anyone involved in this movie watch the original? Ever?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gone in 60 Seconds (1974)

The forty minute car chase was cool, but otherwise I think I liked the remake more. Blasphemy, I know.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Not necessarily. Everything other than the car chase is pretty painful in the original :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 27, 2022, 07:18:15 AM
Not necessarily. Everything other than the car chase is pretty painful in the original :laugh:

Well that's a relief.  :laugh:

Darkness

Darkness

Watched The Mist last night. I always get this and The Fog mixed up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Death on the Nile (2022)

I liked this well enough, but the entire hour spent getting to the mystery was a bit taxing. Orient Express was better overall.

Wysps

Wysps

Solarbabies

I'm still not exactly sure what I just watched...

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 27, 2022, 08:25:52 PM
Watched The Mist last night. I always get this and The Fog mixed up.

That ending!!!

ByotchBeng

ByotchBeng

Watched Little shop of horrors again, last time was 1999  ;D  one of the first SciFi/musicals I remember besides RHPS 😂

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed