Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 854,023 times)

Russ

Russ

Blade Runner 2049. You really need to watch the original first if you've not seen it in a while - this is a true sequel to it, so it's worth immersing yourself in 2019 first.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Blade Runner 2049
OMFG was this film brilliant. Visually stunning, the music was perfect. I just loved everything about it. It didnt even seem nearly 3hrs long to me. This was the perfect pace for the film as it being quicker would have spoilt it for me. Best Film of the Year

Almost Famous - Theatrical Cut
I hadnt seen this film in ages and it was as good as i remembered. Spot on ensemble. The music rocked too

Daylight
Sony Movie Channel seems to be showing this alot lately. Still an enjoyable disaster film. I'd forgotten some of the people who appeared in this like; Viggo Mortenson, Danielle Harris and Stan Shaw :)

Heist
An enjoyable movie starring Gene Hackman and Danny Devito (Even though the TV kept saying that Robert De Niro was in it lmfao) by David Mamet. Although it could have done with out the Twist after Twist after Twist of the last 20 minutes. And one character didnt deserve his fate. Was stupid. Thats the only thing that let it down for me

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Out for justice (1991)

The only time i found Steven Seagal kinda believable and "badass" in a role. It's not a great movie, but i think it's one of the most watchable of his laughable filmography.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Blade Runner - The Final Cut

"I'll give you a few seconds before I come." Quick finisher, eh Roy?  :-X

Maximum Overdrive

f**k it, this movie is awesome.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 09, 2017, 10:12:07 PMMaximum Overdrive

f**k it, this movie is awesome.

That film is why I was so massively disappointed when AC/DC's "soundtrack" to Iron Man 2 turned out just to be excerpts from a couple of their songs.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

mother!
Well that certainly was something. Quite the mindf**k. Not quite sure what was going on. I gave up trying to figure it out about an hour in. But I still enjoyed its freakiness. Shame this failed at the box office, but I assume that's because people weren't expecting what was on screen as the trailer gives NOTHING away. Damn the final half hour though

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Dead Silence
You know what I was surprised about how good this was. Wasn't expecting much but found it really enjoyable. Although why is Donnie Wahlberg always playing a T**t as a Cop? lol

Prez

Prez

Blade Runner - Final Cut

In prep for seeing 2049 tomorrow night. What more is there to say on the original except after watching Alien and Legend recently you can really tell a Ridley Scott film when you watch one (well his earlier stuff). Such visual delights... odd to think neither Prometheus or Covenant match up visually to his older films (not to say they looked crap either) but there was something about Scott's use of smoke and lighting in his earlier films.

I still feel sorry for poor JF Sebastian.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 12, 2017, 11:20:45 AM
Dead Silence
You know what I was surprised about how good this was. Wasn't expecting much but found it really enjoyable. Although why is Donnie Wahlberg always playing a T**t as a Cop? lol

He didn't play a cop in Dreamcatcher. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

He was excellent in Band of Brothers too.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And his small role at the beginning of The Sixth Sense is pretty strong. Dreamcatcher was a funnier one to bring up, though.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Dreamcatcher will forever be remembered as the film that ruined my "Morgan Freeman has never been in a bad movie" rule.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Blade Runner 2049

Apart from one or two very small issues I had, I loved every single minute of this. I still like the first one more, but 2049 was just about everything I could have wanted from a sequel. This is a film that could make someone fall in love with the medium, or reignite said love. Bravo to Villeneuve and company for pulling it off... and thank Christ that Riddles knew to leave well enough alone this time. Random nude Engineers aside, that is. :laugh:

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Alien DC
Alien 3 Special Edition
Blade Runner 2049
Escape From New York
Escape From LA

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Dead Zone

A solid adaptation of King's novel, anchored by a great performance from Christopher Walken.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed