Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 853,516 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sabotage (2013)

An okay film starring Arnie, but really didnt deserve the cast it got

WY Corporate

WY Corporate

Red Heat (1988)

"KOKAINUM!" - Arnie at his best!  ;D

Plagueharvester813

Plagueharvester813

Fantastic 4 was terrible too many scenes no character development

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The PeaceKeeper

A great action film with Dolph Lundgren and Roy Schneider

Randomizer

Randomizer

Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Great movie, although the it doesn't live up to the hype completely.

Spoiler
The final fight between Captain America and Iron Man was the only thing that I greatly enjoyed and seemed to fit with the theme of the movie. The rest of it (like the airport brawl) was fun to watch, but it wasn't as intense as it should have been.

Also, the setup seemed to be a little longer than needed, considering how quickly everything came to an end.

There were several characters which had perfect motives to join either Tony Stark/Steve Rogers (Vision, Hawkeye, Black Panther) but there were also others which seemed to join simply because they were the first person to ask them about it (Spiderman, Antman). Should I also mention that I hate teenager Spiderman?

For the good parts I was extremely surprised (and excited) at Black Panther's apparition and honestly didn't know he was going to have a significant story arc in the movie. Bucharest also looked awfully perfect.  :laugh:
[close]

8/10

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Tremors

An annual Memorial Day (weekend) viewing, makes me think about the mfn moles around my yard! >:( How I despise those fn animals.

Anyways, still a good watch. Hard to believe that it is almost 27 years young now. Still need to watch 3, 4 and 5 one day. Oh and the series too I guess :P

7/10

Upcoming post(s): The Memorial Day annual viewings of Carnosaur, Carnosaur 2 and (perhaps) Carnosaur 3.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Johnny Mnemonic (Extended Version)
I do really enjoy this and the extra bits with Beat Takeshi are always great.

The Legend of Hercules.
Not the Dwayne Johnson one. The one with the guy from Twilight. Actually better than it should be lol. Although the very end annoyed me so much.

The Barbarians.
One of those so bad its hysterical Cannon films. I actually wanna remake it lol

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Carnosaur 2

Aside from ripping off ALIENS in every possible way/scene, a good B movie that has so much cheese I can make a fountain out of it :laugh:

6/10 (mainly for tall the ALIENS rip off moments ;D )

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 30, 2016, 04:56:30 AM
... Upcoming post(s): Carnosaur 3.
(takes a deep breath)

Ok. This was one of the overall worst acted and scripted films I ever seen in awhile. It was a direct to video release in the US in 1997. The comic relief parts were horrifically written and made no sense. This film had feel elements of Child's Play 3 (armed forces), Predator (bait and trap) and JP: The Lost World (dinos in cargo hold of boat). While I don't want to get too specific on the laughable story, I will say that mash up of scenes also did not help its cause. Two of the actors in the previous Carnosaur film are in again, which are Michael McDonald (MAD Tv) and Rick Dean (I have no clue what he has done previous or post). In the US, the title is also known as "Primal Species". My favorite critic review on this is by Popcorn Pictures, which gave the film half a star out of five stars, and wrote "Some of these bad films are so bad that they are amusing. Others, such as Primal Species are just downright bad. To quote Mark J. Tannacore's review, "Carnosaur started at the bottom and the series went downhill from there." It didn't just go downhill, it nosedived." While I enjoy terrible B-movies, this one might top the list (so far) with the title of "OMG. They seriously made this." Will I watch this again? Well, maybe with someone who has a taste for truly terrible sci-fi dinosaur movies ;D

2/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Highlander

Still holds up, despite the sequels trying their hardest to knock it down.

"You have the mannersh of a goat!"

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Creature (aka The Titan Find) (1985)

Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995)

Spies Like Us (1985)

Wayne's World (1992)

A Way of Life (2004)

Addams Family Values (1993)

BlackFish (2013)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Mummy (1959)

A pretty good film from Hammer, but I can't help but feel Christopher Lee is kind of wasted as a mummy, though. Too bad they chose to remake the Kharis films instead of the original, Lee would have rocked as Imhotep.

Phantasm (1979)

It's been years since I've seen this. f**king weird, awesome film.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

The Seventh Seal

I didnt really know what I was getting into. For some reason I was expecting a slow-burning atmospheric horror a la Rosemary's Baby, not really sure why. But I still enjoyed it, decent philisophical discussions and the medieval setting was very convincing.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Until Death (2007)

Captain America : Civil War (2016)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Phantasm II

Well that was insane... in a totally different way. Quadruple shotgun. 8-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed