Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 363,472 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Elmazalman on Oct 21, 2013, 03:30:49 AMThe actor seemed happy enough not to be associated with #3.
At least until Colonial Marines...

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Oct 21, 2013, 04:24:57 AM
He would've liked to have come back for another film. And joked that if he knew David Fincher was going to turn into the filmmaker he did, he probably wouldn't have asked for the increased payment for his likeness.

What the heck happened to Biehn, anyway? Whenever I see pictures of him now, he looks strung out and tired. It doesn't look as though he's been taking care of himself.

HuDaFuK

Yeah, he did The Terminator, Aliens and The Abyss (and I guess Terminator 2: Judgement Day, although he was cut from the theatrical version) and then he kinda disappeared. He had that small role in The Rock, but he dies like five minutes after he's introduced. Oh, and Command & Conquer: Tiberium Sun. He was awesome in that :) But otherwise he never really made any other big films that I'm aware of.

DoomRulz

That's "Tiberian Sun" ;) I never knew he was in T2. I assume it was a flashback?

HuDaFuK

Close enough, it's been years since I played it! :)

As for T2, yes, he was in a dream sequence while Sarah's at the mental institute that was added back into the extended cut. It was a nice little scene (and it explained the whole "no fate" speech, which Sarah claims he gave to her even though he never actually said it in the first movie) but it didn't really add much, plus it relied on you knowing who Biehn was from the first film, so I can see why it got cut.

SM

SM

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 21, 2013, 01:55:04 PM
Yeah, he did The Terminator, Aliens and The Abyss (and I guess Terminator 2: Judgement Day, although he was cut from the theatrical version) and then he kinda disappeared. He had that small role in The Rock, but he dies like five minutes after he's introduced. Oh, and Command & Conquer: Tiberium Sun. He was awesome in that :) But otherwise he never really made any other big films that I'm aware of.

Navy SEALS, K2, Tombstone, plus a bunch of stuff that barely rates a mention but shows he was still working fairly regularly despite his alcoholism.

Local Trouble

How dare you not mention Megiddo: The Omega Code 2?

SM

SM

I did.

Quotestuff that barely rates a mention

StrangeShape

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 21, 2013, 01:41:51 PM
Quote from: SiL on Oct 21, 2013, 04:24:57 AM
He would've liked to have come back for another film. And joked that if he knew David Fincher was going to turn into the filmmaker he did, he probably wouldn't have asked for the increased payment for his likeness.

What the heck happened to Biehn, anyway? Whenever I see pictures of him now, he looks strung out and tired. It doesn't look as though he's been taking care of himself.

As SM mentioned, his career havent stalled after T2 yet. Tombstone was the most known I would say of all the other ones SM mentioned. He may have a haggard look because he was battling alcoholism for years. Hes sober now but he had it bad at some point

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Oct 21, 2013, 11:24:40 PM
I did.

Quotestuff that barely rates a mention

Sinner.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

And recently he was in Blood Dragon.. ahem.. sorry.. BLOOD DRAGON!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGL1qpUR9Jo#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRAECi9i7Q#ws

Local Trouble

Voice acting doesn't count.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SM on Oct 21, 2013, 10:27:14 PMNavy SEALS, K2, Tombstone, plus a bunch of stuff that barely rates a mention but shows he was still working fairly regularly despite his alcoholism.
I'll give you Tombstone, that was a pretty major film. Great cast in that, a whole bunch of my favourite actors.

You know what I mean though? He never really did any more blockbusters like the movies he made in the 80s.

SpaceMarines

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed