Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 363,470 times)

maledoro

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 24, 2013, 08:36:34 PMI've heard people say that the original Bishop's obvious duplicity in smuggling the egg on board the Sulaco proves that Bishop II was an android.
I hope they could explain why?

Hudson

That comment belongs in the "dumb things people say about the franchise" thread.

Crazy Rich

I tried to make sense of it... then I just decided to stop.

DoomRulz

Quote from: maledoro on Aug 24, 2013, 12:12:02 PM
Question 3:

If Bishop II was an android, why didn't he use his superhuman strength and speed to stop Ripley from closing the safety gate between them or rip through the gate to get to her, preventing the destruction of the embryo?

Mal, you're thinking too much like a rational person. Try to think more like a rabid fanboy.

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 25, 2013, 03:52:47 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Aug 24, 2013, 12:12:02 PM
Question 3:

If Bishop II was an android, why didn't he use his superhuman strength and speed to stop Ripley from closing the safety gate between them or rip through the gate to get to her, preventing the destruction of the embryo?

Mal, you're thinking too much like a rational person. Try to think more like a rabid fanboy.
I can't. I've actually seen the movies and I spend most of my waking time amongst my fellow human beings in venues beyond my homestead.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: maledoro on Aug 24, 2013, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 24, 2013, 08:36:34 PMI've heard people say that the original Bishop's obvious duplicity in smuggling the egg on board the Sulaco proves that Bishop II was an android.
I hope they could explain why?
And how for that matter.

Local Trouble

Because evil Bishop 1 proves that all Bishops are lying evil liars, especially the ones who claim to be human.

maledoro

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 26, 2013, 02:52:36 AMBecause evil Bishop 1 proves that all Bishops are lying evil liars, especially the ones who claim to be human.
I'd buy that for a dollar. No...no I wouldn't.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: maledoro on Aug 26, 2013, 12:20:19 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar. No...no I wouldn't.

Thank you for your cooperation. Goodnight!

Gilfryd

I can't believe people still think Bishop from Aliens had ulterior motives. That was Burke. I don't buy that egg smuggling crap people think happened in Alien 3 for a second.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Gilfryd on Aug 26, 2013, 10:15:50 PM
I can't believe people still think Bishop from Aliens had ulterior motives. That was Burke. I don't buy that egg smuggling crap people think happened in Alien 3 for a second.
I entirely agree. That's just some poorly constructed reason to justify the egg being there.

maledoro

It follows the illogic in "We didn't see it happen, so it must have happened."

Local Trouble

"You can't prove it didn't happen!  Why do you have to be close-minded?!"

Crazy Rich

It was the easter bunny with the lazy eye!

Master

f**k`in Voodoo Magic Man!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed