Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,454 times)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Yeah we can make it about other things.

It can be about whatever, i'm just in a club making mood, thats all.  :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Oh fun fact I was going to perform a summing at my senior prom which eerily fell on a day that it stormed all day but the teachers wouldn't allow me to bring the stuff I needed to prom >>' to bad it would of made the prom 10x more fun well at least for me

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:58:17 AM
Yeah we can make it about other things.

It can be about whatever, i'm just in a club making mood, thats all.  :)

I'm down with it.

The PredBen

The PredBen

lol.

Probably.

Okay, to everyone here, i'm going offline. If you have ANY desire to possibly be in this 'club' just PM me.

Thanks and Goodnight. This was probably my favorite night on AVPG.

:) ;) :D ;D

So far, Ghost Rider and ShadowPred, so like I said PM me.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:58:23 AM
Oh fun fact I was going to perform a summing at my senior prom which eerily fell on a day that it stormed all day but the teachers wouldn't allow me to bring the stuff I needed to prom >>' to bad it would of made the prom 10x more fun well at least for me

Probably would've helped mine.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

On to PM Predben!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 04:01:57 AM

Was senior prom annoying for you too?  First off they said I HAD to wear a dress I couldn't were a suit ... f^cking dress codes I hate dresses!  Then being pressured by everyone into going saying oh don't worry we will have lots of fun and you f^cking believe them all I did was sit there at the table and pop all the balloons at my table making every look up. And wonder around looking all emo and shit.... And the music ... bloody horrible!  I know I live in the country part of IL but really do we need to play country music like some ho down? SWEET HOME ALABAMA IS NOT A PROM SONG!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I didn't even go to Prom, it's so stupid, and even if I wanted to go, I wasn't going to spend 90 dollars on tickets.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 07, 2011, 04:08:02 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 04:01:57 AM

Was senior prom annoying for you too?  First off they said I HAD to wear a dress I couldn't were a suit ... f^cking dress codes I hate dresses!  Then being pressured by everyone into going saying oh don't worry we will have lots of fun and you f^cking believe them all I did was sit there at the table and pop all the balloons at my table making every look up. And wonder around looking all emo and shit.... And the music ... bloody horrible!  I know I live in the country part of IL but really do we need to play country music like some ho down? SWEET HOME ALABAMA IS NOT A PROM SONG!

Very annoying. I hated it.

Ghostface

Ghostface

In Oz we call Prom our formal. I was never that keen on it in general but the afterparties were always where the real fun was  ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

We call our prom a soiree.

Gate

Gate

I bookmarked the pages back because I had to go to sleep. I didn't wanna miss any replies.  ::)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I missed 7 pages... of a single day?!

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 07, 2011, 01:04:14 PM
I missed 7 pages... of a single day?!

i know, i was all like what the fuuuuu?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

It was badass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed