Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,445 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

i have punched big dogs before.

when they bite, it aint coming out, the theeth are like hooks. you gotta shove your arm in and strangle him from the inside.

or you could just bring a gun.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I know.

If you thrust your arm down a dogs throat, he'll cough and try to expell you, and likely die.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

An AvPG crypto club. Damn I think I'd need to get back into the whole phase of keeping up daily with the news of them creatures.

The PredBen

The PredBen

It'd be fun though.

We could make a thread about Cryptozoology, on the 1st post, put the names of the members. If they wanted they could put an "emblem" on their avatat, personal text, and signature.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:38:10 AM
I'm scared of the supernatural i'll be honest.
Interesting I for one crave the supernatural in fact I have done a lot of thinks to provoke it and a lot of times it has interesting results things breaking, voices, visions ect.  I stopped provoking them in 2010 after something happened but now I feel like I should continue.  A lot of my friends say it might kill me but really that would be an interesting way to die.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 03:47:59 AM
An AvPG crypto club. Damn I think I'd need to get back into the whole phase of keeping up daily with the news of them creatures.

I know I will.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:49:32 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:38:10 AM
I'm scared of the supernatural i'll be honest.
Interesting I for one crave the supernatural in fact I have done a lot of thinks to provoke it and a lot of times it has interesting results things breaking, voices, visions ect.  I stopped provoking them in 2010 after something happened but now I feel like I should continue.  A lot of my friends say it might kill me but really that would be an interesting way to die.

O_O

The PredBen

The PredBen

Well, I certainly don't mind others doing it, but I'd rather not. I respect it for what it is, its about the unknown, and may be about higher powers.'

I like to know what i'm dealing with before I go looking for it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:51:49 AM
Well, I certainly don't mind others doing it, but I'd rather not. I respect it for what it is, its about the unknown, and may be about higher powers.'

True.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Indeed.

Seriously, though, anyone interested in an AVP Galaxy Crypto club? I want to get a list of possible members. At least 5 (i'll count myself.)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

It does get scary at times thus why my friend will never ever let me bring things over to there house for a summoning.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So what exactly will this club be doing exactly? Besides talking and informing each other about crypto news.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:51:49 AM

i would like to do that on a lab with proper recording equipment.

then i'd try to mess with variables, infrasound, radio and microwaves, manipulate heat conditions, etc.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:53:16 AM
Indeed.

Seriously, though, anyone interested in an AVP Galaxy Crypto club? I want to get a list of possible members. At least 5 (i'll count myself.)

Sign me up.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:54:18 AM
It does get scary at times thus why my friend will never ever let me bring things over to there house for a summoning.

Those do get freaky at times.

The PredBen

The PredBen

IDK what we'd be doing.

We could, IDK, make theme music for each crypto. If this idea doesn't seem solid, i'll make a facebook group, and anyone with a FB can join.

And I will Ghost Rider.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well I guess you can sign me up. It'd be cool if it was also about other things than just cryptids.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed