Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,516 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

These days it's hard to find books on the subject of UFO's, Aliens, Cryptids, and whatnot, without feeling like you know all the information. Sometimes I wish I wasn't that well informed so that i can just literally go pick up any book and be fascinated by everything that i read.

Gate

Gate

I'll tell you another story that really spooked me. I was way younger at this time, maybe about 8 or 9. My dad owned a trail-blazer truck, we'd always go out in the trails and mud. It was always so much fun. But one day we had this large black feline just dart out in front of us. I had never seen anything like it.

And this is out in the Swamps. It was a rare Black Panther that was supposed to be well over endangered.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Gate on Jan 07, 2011, 03:21:42 AM
I'll tell you another story that really spooked me. I was way younger at this time, maybe about 8 or 9. My dad owned a trail-blazer truck, we'd always go out in the trails and mud. It was always so much fun. But one day we had this large black feline just dart out in front of us. I had never seen anything like it.

And this is out in the Swamps. It was a rare Black Panther that was supposed to be well over endangered.

Really? Holy s**t!

The PredBen

The PredBen

I want to a be a cryptozoologist. I mean, I am knowledgable on it, but I've never 'searched' for Bigfoot yet. I want to meet Loren Coleman, I live in Massachusetts, and he lives in Southern Maine. So maybe I could schedule a visit sometime.

Christ ...

Nope

Nope

Your stories Gate have peaked my interest. If you have any more, do tell.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:22:58 AM
I want to a be a cryptozoologist. I mean, I am knowledgable on it, but I've never 'searched' for Bigfoot yet. I want to meet Loren Coleman, I live in Massachusetts, and he lives in Southern Maine. So maybe I could schedule a visit sometime.

Christ ...

We go from hunter to hunted.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:18:07 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2011, 03:16:48 AM
Ell, he is one of the writers of Tremors :)

I must find this.

you can buy an autographed version like I did on arealdealproductions.com

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I take back what I said earlier about not being able to experience anything. I did experience something, but it wasn't as scary as I thought.

I was sleeping in my room, when I woke up. I looked at my door, and there was like a shadow there. Now I guess you can say that this is a shadow person encounter, but it wasn't like the encounters that I've read. Anyway, the shadow was like on the door, kinda like if you were standing and your shadow was being reflected onto the door. The thing was a silhouette of a man with longish hair, kinda like a homeless man would have it, wearing like a coat of sorts. It scared me, and then it vanished. That's all I have.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 03:25:38 AM
I take back what I said earlier about not being able to experience anything. I did experience something, but it wasn't as scary as I thought.

I was sleeping in my room, when I woke up. I looked at my door, and there was like a shadow there. Now I guess you can say that this is a shadow person encounter, but it wasn't like the encounters that I've read. Anyway, the shadow was like on the door, kinda like if you were standing and your shadow was being reflected onto the door. The thing was a silhouette of a man with longish hair, kinda like a homeless man would have it, wearing like a coat of sorts. It scared me, and then it vanished. That's all I have.

Those things.....

The PredBen

The PredBen

Man vs Nature.

Until you master spacetravel, and gravity, your always the hunted.

Scary. Possibly a ghost? Perhaps a relative or someone with a connection to the house? Who knows.

chupacabras acheronsis

whatever you do dont go after Bigfoot or the loch ness monster.

The History Channel managed to put me off criptozoology completely. i am seriously sick of it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 07, 2011, 03:28:07 AM
whatever you do dont go after Bigfoot or the loch ness monster.

The History Channel managed to put me off criptozoology completely. i am seriously sick of it.

I did get tiring. That's why I prefered to read books.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Indeed. The TV shows are all more or less the same. Usually nothing new.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:29:11 AM
Indeed. The TV shows are all more or less the same. Usually nothing new.

Monsterquest was my favorite.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:26:48 AM

Those things.....

If it was a shadow person encounter, then I'm lucky that it wasn't like your typical encounters where it looks like a physcial shape that is transparent. There was a story I read years ago where it happened in the afternoon with some teen, and he was being stalked by the thing while he was alone in his house. Freaky shit.

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:27:38 AM
Man vs Nature.

Until you master spacetravel, and gravity, your always the hunted.

Scary. Possibly a ghost? Perhaps a relative or someone with a connection to the house? Who knows.

Maybe. My brother has had his own experiences, but nothing the same like mine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed