Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,484 times)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 02:58:10 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:57:16 AM
So this creature was 9 feet tall?

I would say that's about right.

Cool. Was it bigfoot like?

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 07, 2011, 02:57:28 AM
well guess what have I seen.

i also have seen alot of UFOs. Alot of them.

Hahaha, you don't mean spaceships, you mean "UFOs" in the literal sense? hahaha.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:58:55 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 02:58:10 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:57:16 AM
So this creature was 9 feet tall?

I would say that's about right.

Cool. Was it bigfoot like?

Indeed. It freaked me out. I heard it before I seen it. I was doing a little scouting when I heard snorting and footsteps. I thought it was my brother, but I was wrong.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Possibly the "Skunk Ape"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_ape

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 02:55:01 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 02:54:26 AM
Quote from: Gate on Jan 07, 2011, 02:53:26 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 02:50:30 AM
I saw 3 creatures, as I said.

First was tall, 'bout 7-8 ft, bony, pail, and had an animal-like snout. It was walking, slowly I might add, down a street late at night.

Second I saw was when I was taking out the trash. Saw something eating what looked like a dead squirrel. Turned, looked at me for a split second, then ran off.

Third was in the morning. Heard some growling. Looked, and saw a strange creature, MUCH bigger than a dog and didn't have any fur. I backed away slowly, and the damn thing followed me with its gaze. Once it got out of sight, I turned and ran like hell.

People say weird shit like that aint real, but when you live down in places like we do, stuff tends to happen. I live near the swamps in Florida man, seen some strange shit myself.
I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

Joking, what exactly DID you see?

LIZARD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost Tapes?
Yep. Love that show. Its pure, cheesy fun  :)

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 02:55:29 AM
Razor, have you seen any images of cryptids online that match the things you saw?
First actually looked like some descriptions of the Lizard Man, only without scales. Second, didn't get a good look. Third looked like eyewitness accounts of the Beast of Bray Road, which is strange because I live in NJ

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:01:16 AM
Possibly the "Skunk Ape"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_ape

Possibly.

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 03:01:33 AM

First was tall, 'bout 7-8 ft, bony, pail, and had an animal-like snout. It was walking, slowly I might add, down a street late at night.

Second I saw was when I was taking out the trash. Saw something eating what looked like a dead squirrel. Turned, looked at me for a split second, then ran off.

Third was in the morning. Heard some growling. Looked, and saw a strange creature, MUCH bigger than a dog and didn't have any fur. I backed away slowly, and the damn thing followed me with its gaze. Once it got out of sight, I turned and ran like hell.

People say weird shit like that aint real, but when you live down in places like we do, stuff tends to happen. I live near the swamps in Florida man, seen some strange shit myself.
I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

Razor, have you seen any images of cryptids online that match the things you saw?
First actually looked like some descriptions of the Lizard Man, only without scales. Second, didn't get a good look. Third looked like eyewitness accounts of the Beast of Bray Road, which is strange because I live in NJ

Jersey Devil?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:02:26 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 03:01:33 AM

I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

Jersey Devil?

Don't believe in it. Spent a night in the Pine Barrens once. Heard, saw, felt NOTHING.

chupacabras acheronsis

Hahaha, you don't mean spaceships, you mean "UFOs" in the literal sense? hahaha.

those things cannot have passangers. they are some sort of energy balls or whatever. Foo fighters.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 07, 2011, 03:03:24 AM

those things cannot have passangers. they are some sort of energy balls or whatever. Foo fighters.

Energy balls? Ball Lightening perhaps? Or maybe Orbs.

The PredBen

The PredBen

My view:

The're remotel controlled objects. Like how we have remote control airplanes and cars. Thats what they are to the ETS.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:04:53 AM
My view:

The're remotel controlled objects. Like how we have remote control airplanes and cars. Thats what they are to the ETS.

:D

Gate

Gate

I've seen some really oversized boars in the time out here. Biggest was around 6 feet in length, kind of scary if you're on the ground with it. Now camping at night was real scary. I woke up one time in the tent with everyone asleep, and i could see the shadows of something that seemed like some homeless dude. I thought maybe he was ransacking our camp-site, but the way the walked wasn't like some random gang banger or a homeless guy. It had a large amount of stride between the steps, if you know what I mean. We woke up the next day with some of our lunch meat stolen, ripped right out of the bag. The truck and tent was left alone.

Anyone remember the Montauk monster, and the biolabs across the bay from its location? Creepy stuff.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

There were more than one of those that turned up.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Gate on Jan 07, 2011, 03:05:14 AM
I've seen some really oversized boars in the time out here. Biggest was around 6 feet in length, kind of scary if you're on the ground with it. Now camping at night was real scary. I woke up one time in the tent with everyone asleep, and i could see the shadows of something that seemed like some homeless dude. I thought maybe he was ransacking our camp-site, but the way the walked wasn't like some random gang banger or a homeless guy. It had a large amount of stride between the steps, if you know what I mean. We woke up the next day with some of our lunch meat stolen, ripped right out of the bag. The truck and tent was left alone.

Anyone remember the Montauk monster, and the biolabs across the bay from its location? Creepy stuff.

Holy s**t! Anyone noticed that more sightings of cryptids are being reported.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:04:04 AM
Want to hear the scariest song ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0#noexternalembed

"The dogman was lookin' in....and grinnin'..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8# I still think this is scarier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed