Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,543 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 13, 2010, 11:39:43 PM
Which really isn't bad at all. I mean, the time in total I would spend in college would be the same regardless of going to a university straight out.

True, very true.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Now that I think about it, I really don't see why there's any overall pressure (for some) in going to a university right off the bat. I mean, you do the best you can, you get in to a university, cool, you don't and have to go to a community college, oh, well, still a win, just transfer when you can.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I don't think I'm getting into College.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

If you've got your shit together already, then that's f**king great. I'm already deciding to become part of the LAPD. I'm going to spend some time this month, and a few months into next year to prepare for the exams. COllege really isn't kicking my ass, but the more I think about it, the more I think I have to act fast, especially for providing for my family.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I'm passing everything but French.
Oh, how I hate French.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 13, 2010, 11:49:07 PM
If you've got your shit together already, then that's f**king great. I'm already deciding to become part of the LAPD. I'm going to spend some time this month, and a few months into next year to prepare for the exams. COllege really isn't kicking my ass, but the more I think about it, the more I think I have to act fast, especially for providing for my family.

Law enforcement is one of the last things I'd want to do. I just couldnt bear being around all the dick head cops and scum bags all the time

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I wanted a career in films

Geronimo

Geronimo

I'm studying for my apttitude test that's on January 11th. This is a test to get into the Canadian Army.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RazorSlash on Dec 13, 2010, 11:56:33 PM
I wanted a career in films

What's stopping you? Besides the French class (if that's even a requirement, Major or General)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Honestly, I don't want to let FANS down with films. Thats my main worry.
The first film I wanted to do was an AvP film that takes place in the future, like the games, but I never thought it would be wise. Wouldn't make much money from fans, considering I would be a beginner.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't see why that has to be your only goal in mind in order to want to make a film.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Its not just that. Its a bit complicated.
For one thing, I consider myself to be a goof.
I don't feel I have the potential.
Worried about not getting out of High School.
Etc.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Have you taken any classes involving film making?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Not many.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ah, ok. I was going to suggest on taking one, I've gone, and still am going through the same thing in the department of video game design. That was like my dream for years, then around Senior year of High School I just knew that it would be too much for me to handle. I'm still going to try out for one of the classes in my college just to see how I do, because I'm not sure if the dream can come back again for me or not, I want it to, but who knows.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed