Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,460 times)

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 08, 2010, 11:18:14 PM
I never was able to learn how to properly communicate and read social signals. When I tell a joke, I offend someone. I get serious, it becomes funny. I try to be in high spirits, I look like a cocky moron. I withdraw and I look like the weirdo. I open up and I look like the jackass who won't shut up.
It has resulted in extreme social blunders and alienation of friends, which in turn result in spells of self loathing and withdraw. I am horrified of confiding in people because their possible reactions to my woes.
I doubt I can ever catch up in this department.  :-\

No worries Monolith, just be yourself.  Ackward social situations will always come and go, but they will also be forgotten.  Remember that you will always have those who don't mind at all and they are people who matter.   :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Not funny and you did this one step too much.

And editing posts of someone else is against rules.

I expected something more from you, Space Sweeper. Now you are only sweeper. Sad.

EDIT

If you don't delete this, I will report to moderator.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Guys, please now! Trying to be civil is alien to you?
This thread was made to share thoughts and curious facts and discuss them without teasing of someone else's habits. Now I don't exactly understand what Key has posted but I definitely don't know why it had to be teased like that.
Now the train should really go back on track. I am adding some rules to this topic so please, read them and keep things friendly.

keylight-di

keylight-di

@Omega. I'm really sorry. I didn't start this and if you are really curious, just PM me.

I follow rules, I'm civil. I don't edit post of someone else for dirty fun. It's so preposterous, I can't express.
And for sure no more facts about me anymore.

And... I learned today a few facts about  few persons here. It was... curious...
Lesson taken...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm the owner of the biggest ego here.

Curious fact is curious.

MrBrokenTusks.

Really I wouldn't say that :P but it is big but on the internet who's isnt?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Okey, Sweeper deleted the post and he apologized.

Go on guys, and try to forgive a mistake.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I also happen to be a big exploitation fan, and I love watching old exploitation movies. Morden bloody and gore movies are not the same as they used too.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I frequently have little fantasies of killing/hurting people. And no, I'm not trying to sound superhardcore and I don't think I'd ever act on these thoughts.

First Blood

First Blood

Any people or certain kinds of people?

Predator Queen

Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 09, 2010, 11:18:41 PM
I frequently have little fantasies of killing/hurting people. And no, I'm not trying to sound superhardcore and I don't think I'd ever act on these thoughts.
I like you... I am the same but I tend to dream about it tearing people up into little pieces.. some people are just born with a lot of hate and some are just made that way..... Monsters aren't made in some laboratory there made that way by life....

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 10, 2010, 12:20:34 AM
Any people or certain kinds of people?

Mostly people I don't like or sometimes I just make someone up in my head.

chupacabras acheronsis

"be polite, be aware, be ready to kill everyone around you if the situation requires it."

Predator Queen

I like that quote...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I noticed some crap talk a few pages back.

Yesterday, I listened to Jealous Guy by John Lennon while doing said activity.

Best dump I've ever taken.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed