Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,516 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Sleeping has always been strange for me, everysince at the age of like 15 i found it easier to sleep in the day than at night I really have no idea why. Light makes sleepys and when i'm in complete darkness i'm hyper active like a monkey on crack.

I'm not even afaird of the dark idk i just get so energetic at night.

I still got to bed at night although its hard for me but like 2-3 days out of the week i get at least some comfortable nights of sleep without having to force my self.

Its not imosania i get enough sleep a week but some night i just can't help being hyper. Maybe i'm an owl or somthing i have no idea.

Funny thing though, i have a tan although your more likely to catch me sleeping during the day than at night lol.

Just a wierd fact. Guess i'm just a night person.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The first time I saw a picture of Deb from Dexter on the back of Season 1, I thought she was to be an antagonist.  :D

Ghostface

Ghostface

I usually sleep about 6 hours a night but once a month I sleep for 14 hours straight to catch up. I used to sleep an average of 10-12 hours per night but now I'm so busy I struggle to find 6.

Razz

Razz

I'm an identical Twin, my brother is 5 minutes older than me.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Its not Gazz is it  ;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghostface on Dec 07, 2010, 09:54:02 AM
Its not Gazz is it  ;)
I c wat u did thar!  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Dec 07, 2010, 05:05:50 AM
Sleeping has always been strange for me, everysince at the age of like 15 i found it easier to sleep in the day than at night I really have no idea why. Light makes sleepys and when i'm in complete darkness i'm hyper active like a monkey on crack.

I'm not even afaird of the dark idk i just get so energetic at night.

I still got to bed at night although its hard for me but like 2-3 days out of the week i get at least some comfortable nights of sleep without having to force my self.

Its not imosania i get enough sleep a week but some night i just can't help being hyper. Maybe i'm an owl or somthing i have no idea.

Funny thing though, i have a tan although your more likely to catch me sleeping during the day than at night lol.

Just a wierd fact. Guess i'm just a night person.

I prefer the night as well.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I can't get into the Christmas spirit until Christmas Eve, but I start mentioning it on December 1st.

I don't know either, its confusing.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

At school I can stay awake if I go to sleep late, when I go to sleep early I end up falling asleep in class.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 07, 2010, 09:57:32 PM
At school I can stay awake if I go to sleep late, when I go to sleep early I end up falling asleep in class.

That used to happen to me. I kinda...grew out of it, I suppose. One day it just stopped happening. Hasn't happened since.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I've nearly died of kidney failure at the age of 6.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Ghostface on Dec 07, 2010, 09:06:03 AM
I usually sleep about 6 hours a night but once a month I sleep for 14 hours straight to catch up. I used to sleep an average of 10-12 hours per night but now I'm so busy I struggle to find 6.
I usually get 5 or 6 hours. On weekends I sleep 12 hours. I hate getting to sleep, I have a form of insomnia.

Predator Queen

I am a restless sleeper

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I am a restless Sweeper

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm horrible at math class.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed