Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,525 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: The PredBen on Nov 27, 2010, 04:37:04 PM
Okay here's 10:

1.) I'm part Jewish.
2.) I love Swedish women.
3.) My fingers are very double jointed.
4.) I'm short ( 5'6" in shoes.)
5.) I'm arguably a sexual deviant.
6.) I daydream a lot.
7.) I am fasinated by all the worlds cultures.
8.) I love studing languages.
9.) I am a songwritter.
10.) I love green eyes.
Those two are the only ones I wouled call odd.
The others are just ethnicity, build of your body and personal tastes. Individuality is not odd.
BTW, everybody loves green eyes. Whoever says they don't is a liar.

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Nov 27, 2010, 04:42:02 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 27, 2010, 04:36:19 PM
I know it's crazy though. I catch myself thinking that and I think "What is wrong with you? You didn't even do it! You gonna beat yourself up over Watergate? Because you didn't do that either."

As long as you aren't responsible for Waterworld.
Just you wait. I'll probably be going at myself for that within the hour.  ;)

Another curious fact BTW. This is one of my biggest problems.
When someone doesn't like something I like, I take it as a personal insult and my feelings get hurt. I have had many friends who rip stuff I love to pieces and I always feel like they are not ripping into the book game or movie, but me.
It has even happened here a few times.
I know they are not but i still get really hurt by it. Not really sure why. Maybe because i feel they are saying my opinion doesn't matter?
I don't know. Everyone has the right to their opinion and I feel differently about a lot of popular and unpopular films, so why is this such a big propblem for me?

MrBrokenTusks.

I have two states that I can be in at any one time, when I am with people who I am friends with or I feel I am more popular or just comfortable around them I am one of the most outgoing and talkative people that I know, but when I am with people who I feel are more popular than me or just cooler, I become really shy and not very talkative at all. I know most people have this, but I have it to an extreme level to the point as to where some people think I never speak and others think I never shut up and am slightly cocky/arrogant.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Most people think I'm very quiet,which also caused me to be severely bullied in my younger years, and I can also be a very talkative person as well.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I like to give inspirational speechs and rants that come from my heart, when people start acting in ways that i deem arrogant or imature.

I'm just a saint/A**hole like that.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I believe I am going to achieve something great. Although, in what field, or anything else I don't know.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I believe i'll die like a dog, alone, for nothing, in a ditch of my own lies and hate.
I hope im wrong.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 28, 2010, 04:58:56 AM
I believe i'll die like a dog, alone, for nothing, in a ditch of my own lies and hate.
I hope im wrong.
Buy a ranch.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

When did this page turn into Twitter? "Our generation doesn't vote because it takes time away from our documenting ourselves."

Curious!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 28, 2010, 05:00:23 AM
I hope im wrong.
Buy a ranch.
What does that have to do with anything?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 28, 2010, 05:04:05 AM
I hope im wrong.
Buy a ranch.
What does that have to do with anything?
And then get some enemies..

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I hope im wrong.
Buy a ranch.
DO NOT BUY A RANCH BAD IDEA! I've live on a ranch filled with lies and hate, and alone pretty much. It was TERRIBLE!

Predator Queen

I like males who have long black hair and are at least 1 foot taller then me and wear contacts in there eye of abnormal colors like red and yellow

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I like smooth legs on a woman, and I LOVE lamp.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 28, 2010, 05:18:28 AM
I like males who have long black hair and are at least 1 foot taller then me and wear contacts in there eye of abnormal colors like red and yellow

Oh baby, oh baby yeah.

Cap. Fitzgerald

ROFL.

Curious fact:
I like intelligent, independant, and outspoken women who dont mind telling racist, sexual, or dirty jokes.
;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed