Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,518 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I think my own generation, the majority is filled with ding dongs. Not calling any of you guys names because i really don't know you all very well but the ones that i've met. Not looking good to me.

Hell ok, i met a perfectly average woman she's 20 in my math class she didn't know how many inches were in a foot and before any of you ask yes she was born in the states.

Not much to hope for huh?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

My cousin is an actual Script Writer, but has just recently started writing movies, he taught me most of what I know about movies. (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2729956/)

I'm working on a screenplay

I am a big fan of Courage The Cowardly Dog

I dislike the Call of Duty series, and consider it the most overrated thing on the face of the earth, and consider most of the fans to be immature assholes who think they're cool because they play it and only nerds don't play it.

I consider myself being born in the wrong time, as I enjoy NES games, 80's-90's movies, and dislike CGI being used for everything.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 15, 2010, 09:56:39 PM

I dislike the Call of Duty series, and consider it the most overrated thing on the face of the earth, and consider most of the fans to be immature assholes who think they're cool because they play it and only nerds don't play it.

Yes! I'm not the only one!

Geronimo

Geronimo

I think Halo is more overrated than anything. I played the first three and was a fan, but then CoD shot my love for Halo out of the sky.

Edit: It was actually yesterday when I donated my 3 good Halo shirts to the poor and the rest of the Halo shirts turned into rags for oil and other shit. Gotta make room for new South Park and plaid shirts.  8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 16, 2010, 09:07:32 PM
I think Halo is more overrated than anything. I played the first three and was a fan, but then CoD shot my love for Halo out of the sky.
So you were a fan of the first three (the main trilogy), but since you like Call of Duty now, Halo is overrated?

DAT LOGIC

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 16, 2010, 09:16:42 PM
Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 16, 2010, 09:07:32 PM
So you were a fan of the first three (the main trilogy), but since you like Call of Duty now, Halo is overrated?

DAT LOGIC
That is not logic, that is change in good taste.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Geronimo

Geronimo

Cell, you are fail.  :P I just said it was more a change in taste than logic.

LMFAO! As I typed your name my bro was playing Black Ops and a Russian sounded like he said "is gay!".  This has made my day!  :D

Edit: Reminds of when I played MW2 and a Militia guy sounded like he said "Paris Hilton a b***h!"  :D

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 16, 2010, 09:25:47 PM
Cell, you are fail.  :P I just said it was more a change in taste than logic.

LMFAO! As I typed your name my bro was playing Black Ops and a Russian sounded like he said "is gay!".  This has made my day!  :D

No. No.  :-\

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 16, 2010, 09:25:47 PM
I just said it was more a change in taste than logic.
So how does a change in taste make a game you used to like overrated?

Geronimo

Geronimo

Overatted to me. That simple. Don't let me stop you from likeing it though. If we were all the same the world would be s**t.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 16, 2010, 09:31:09 PM
Overatted to me.
Just wait until you expand your gaming horizons; you'll no doubt find something that takes the place of Call of Duty 4 3/4 (not talking about campaign of course  ;D). Try Mass Effect.

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 16, 2010, 09:31:09 PM
That simple. Don't let me stop you from likeing it though. If we were all the same the world would be s**t.
Thanks for the advice, Aunt Viv.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Mass Effect, is there guns?  ;D

WTF is Aunt Viv?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm related to Edgar Allen Poe.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I saw Rocky for the first time on Boxing Day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed