Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,507 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Lie on Nov 11, 2010, 01:53:07 AM
I wash my hair once a week, and hardly ever comb it.

Only once?

Lie

Lie

Yep, once a week is all it needs.  :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Lie on Nov 11, 2010, 02:01:52 AM
Yep, once a week is all it needs.  :)
Interesting.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

i was like that but i had no choice but to be like that do to the fact that my dad was strange and never had shampoo for like months at a time. the best i ever got most of the time was a wash no shampoo. really sucked. I didn't realize one day how dirty i was until i punch a piece of paper and left dust marks or when i was sent to the er and had to get a shot and they washed my arm and the cloth was filthy. Funny thing was i didn't smell and you couldn't tell i was dirty unless you washed me with a cloth.

I f'ing hated those days, also when i took a shower still didn't help. No matter on that farm you just get dirty no matter what, in 30 seconds out of the shower your already covered in dust and dirt. I'm glad i moved.

I'm squeeky clean now.  :D

I still only wash my hair every other day though.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I shave my head/face twice a week. I cover my head except around my eyes with shaving cream until i look like a Siberian Ninja.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: tonyzork on Nov 11, 2010, 03:58:39 AM
I shave my head/face twice a week. I cover my head except around my eyes with shaving cream until i look like a Siberian Ninja.
:D

As you can tell, I don't shave anymore.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 11, 2010, 03:31:24 AM
i was like that but i had no choice but to be like that do to the fact that my dad was strange and never had shampoo for like months at a time. the best i ever got most of the time was a wash no shampoo. really sucked. I didn't realize one day how dirty i was until i punch a piece of paper and left dust marks or when i was sent to the er and had to get a shot and they washed my arm and the cloth was filthy. Funny thing was i didn't smell and you couldn't tell i was dirty unless you washed me with a cloth.

I f'ing hated those days, also when i took a shower still didn't help. No matter on that farm you just get dirty no matter what, in 30 seconds out of the shower your already covered in dust and dirt. I'm glad i moved.

If you were gonna have filthy hair you should have let it grow out and form it into dreds

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My left arm is about a centimeter shorter than my right arm.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 11, 2010, 05:50:28 AM

If you were gonna have filthy hair you should have let it grow out and form it into dreds
It did grow out due to the fact that i couldn't get a haircut.

Living with my dad sucked. He kept on needing my car because he messed his up so i was stuck 15 miles out of town on a ranch doing nothing but work. really sucked.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 11, 2010, 06:45:02 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 11, 2010, 05:50:28 AM

It did grow out due to the fact that i couldn't get a haircut.

Living with my dad sucked. He kept on needing my car because he messed his up so i was stuck 15 miles out of town on a ranch doing nothing but work. really sucked.

I can imagine.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

It felt really good to move back to boise, otherwise i would of been stuck in that hell hole forever.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I don't really like staying in the city. I like the country better.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Well i lived in all forms urban, rural you name it. Plus i lived in the bad country where you have no tv and only dail up Internet with nothing but work all day because everyone thinks your a slave and that you should do all of the work, all in a failling apart house. I worked until my fingers bled man, than after that i just got sick of it and said you do your own damn work, because my cousin got everything, my dad and grandma did nothing at all, and my dad is perfect shape to do most of the work like i was. All the while i was treated like trash and ontop of that doing all of the work, fixing, feeding, digging six foot holes in ground that was as hard as steel. On top of that i was the nicest guy in the house. So i just got sick of it, rebeled made them yell at me but he it felt damn good to get under their skin and smile.

The only good thing from that whole mess is that i became extremly strong and ended up built like a tank. Some of my friends here call me iron man. Dutch got nothing on me man.  :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 11, 2010, 07:05:45 PM
Well i lived in all forms urban, rural you name it. Plus i lived in the bad country where you have no tv and only dail up Internet with nothing but work all day because everyone thinks your a slave and that you should do all of the work, all in a failling apart house. I worked until my fingers bled man, than after that i just got sick of it and said you do your own damn work, because my cousin got everything, my dad and grandma did nothing at all, and my dad is perfect shape to do most of the work like i was. All the while i was treated like trash and ontop of that doing all of the work, fixing, feeding, digging six foot holes in ground that was as hard as steel. On top of that i was the nicest guy in the house. So i just got sick of it, rebeled made them yell at me but he it felt damn good to get under their skin and smile.

The only good thing from that whole mess is that i became extremly strong and ended up built like a tank. Some of my friends here call me iron man. Dutch got nothing on me man.  :D
:D
I just prefer the country. THe calm, serenity. The quiet.

Federick Gonsa

Sometimes I wonder if the world is a story, or a movie with defined events and plot twists.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed