Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,518 times)

Immortan Jonesy

As selfsih as I may sound, I dig optimistic nihilism: nothing really matters, so I'm free to assign value to whatever I want as long as it mattered to me. Because if it matter to me, it makes me happy, and if I'm happy I matter too.

Huggs

Huggs

I whistle or hum the Mission Impossible theme whenever I see someone walking. And I adjust the speed depending on how they change theirs.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I can't say "What the hell?" without affecting a Hank Hill voice.

Immortan Jonesy

I've been having too many Déjà vu lately. The feeling that one has done things before, you know. Gosh! I hope I'm not losing my mind.

ミ●﹏☉ミ

Although I've read that there is a rational explanation related to false memories and stuff like that.

눈_눈

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 24, 2020, 01:17:06 AM
I've been having too many Déjà vu lately. The feeling that one has done things before, you know. Gosh! I hope I'm not losing my mind.

ミ●﹏☉ミ

Although I've read that there is a rational explanation related to false memories and stuff like that.

눈_눈

"Memories take time to gel, to pass through whatever gatekeepers filter noise from signal —and a judicious burst of static, however indiscriminate, still clears those caches before their contents can be stored permanently"

Have a seat on the couch.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 24, 2020, 02:51:27 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 24, 2020, 01:17:06 AM

ミ●﹏☉ミ

눈_눈

"Memories take time to gel, to pass through whatever gatekeepers filter noise from signal —and a judicious burst of static, however indiscriminate, still clears those caches before their contents can be stored permanently"

Have a seat on the couch.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/thething/images/0/03/BloodTest.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/194?cb=20160319050951

"That's not a logical argument. I know it isn't. The thing isn't Earth-logic anyway."

Kradan

Kradan

I saw bits of Saw (pun not intended) when I was about 4-5 and that f**king puppet scared me shitless. I still feel uneasiness just  looking at it. I thought it was hidding in the closet for a long time.

But on the plus side, it gave me somewhat of immunity to other horror movies. That's why, I think, I don't remember being ever really scared by Alien movies and by Xenomorph itself.

Immortan Jonesy

Kradan

Kradan

f**k you  :D

I saw bits of Scary Movie when I was younger too and still wasn't able to see it.

Immortan Jonesy

Well in the SAW movies, the puppet is very spooky indeed.

Kradan

Kradan

You don't say !

Immortan Jonesy

Very unncany. I'm beginning to be interested in the story behind its design. If there is any background information of course.

Prez

Prez

My `Jigsaw puppet' moment came in my childhood with the Xenomorph, Michael Myers and Werewolf from American Werewolf in London.

Kradan

Kradan

Sometimes I just look in the mirror and feel like I'm not myself anymore. Like I look at myself from the side. And I feel kinda ... surprised. Or I look at my relatives and suddenly begin to question myself: " Is t my mom, is it my dad, is it my brother ?"

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Kradan on May 19, 2020, 08:18:07 AM
Sometimes I just look in the mirror and feel like I'm not myself anymore. Like I look at myself from the side. And I feel kinda ... surprised. Or I look at my relatives and suddenly begin to question myself: " Is t my mom, is it my dad, is it my brother ?"
:o

Not as deep as yours, but I've never seen any of the Godfather movies.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed