Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,491 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 09, 2014, 01:06:42 AM
I get headaches when I don't drink water.
That's what happens to everyone.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 09, 2014, 01:49:40 AM

usually a sign of dehydration
An itchy beard is a sign of dehydration too. Many people mistake thirst for hunger as well.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 09, 2014, 02:08:47 AM
Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 09, 2014, 01:49:40 AM

usually a sign of dehydration
An itchy beard is a sign of dehydration too. Many people mistake thirst for hunger as well.

An itchy beard? Really? I wonder why.

Aspie

Aspie

lol lets ask rong to confirm

BANE

BANE

Well, it all depends on your Pube-to-Beard (P-B) ratio. It's very complex but it holds when put under scientific scrutiny.

Aspie

Aspie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOT

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: BANE on Aug 09, 2014, 02:21:15 AM
Well, it all depends on your Pube-to-Beard (P-B) ratio. It's very complex but it holds when put under scientific scrutiny.
You are correct. Your body always needs H20, with beards (and all hair ftm): water keeps your skin clear and healthy (depending on your diet), pushes impurities out the body and keeps the body cool. With sodas, coffee, sports drinks etc., the extra sugars are not needed and takes longer to get the H20 to the needed areas of the body and of course becomes stored sugars. Healthy skin/body = a nice beard (or pubes in BANE's case :P ). Your beard reflects your body's health. H20 has been my drink of choice since I was two or three, so drinking large amounts of it AND enjoying it have never been an issue with me.

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 09, 2014, 02:21:07 AM
lol lets ask rong to confirm
Don't forget my beard is twice or thrice as long as his (but not as thick).

BANE

BANE

That's absolutely correct Fiorina. It's nice to have a resident hair expert on site, and from your pictures I can tell this is from personal research due to your own beard and not some weird obsession with hair that may lead to serial killing tendencies in the future.

I, however, am referring to the P-B ratio, which comprises numerous measurements of relative pube thickness and beard lusciousness, giving a value that will determine how good you are at storing and using water, and how much you need on any given day. I, for example, have a small amount of stubble but an Art Garfunkle Jewfro amount of pube hair. Thus, my ratio would be skewed to the upper portion and I need to drink alot of water. A man with a beard like yourself who also has a substantial pube display may need somewhat less water than I myself do. For example.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Water FTW!!! I have to drink a ton or it gets stored and I hate that quite a bit.

BANE

BANE

Given your avatar Mr. Sin, you seem to have but a petite goatee. Thus I can conclude that you either have a relatively unkempt pubic garden or else the recently elucidated 'Limb Factor' will come into effect for yourself.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: BANE on Aug 09, 2014, 02:54:11 AM
Given your avatar Mr. Sin, you seem to have nut a petite goatee. Thus I can conclude that you either have a relatively unkempt pubic garden or else the recently elucidated 'Limb Factor' will come into effect for yourself.

I used to have one masterful goatee... then shaved it and now I'm regrowing it, its pretty weak right now, but as for everything else.. Sufficed to say, I dont keep much hair. I call that region Mr. Clemens, for it is always proper, and quite classy much like Charles Dance in Alien 3.

Aspie

Aspie

i dont know how to ride a bike or roller skate

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 09, 2014, 03:02:53 AM

You're in good company.. I cant either!

BANE

BANE

According to the P-B ratio your P's and B's haven't even begun growing yet...

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Aside from H20, remember TESSS: trim, exercise, steak, sex, sleep. All in large amounts (esp. sleep since that is WHEN your hair grows)! You can always substitute steak for chicken or anyother high protein natural foods. Follow that regiment every day and your hair will show better growth results.

Since we are in this topic of P's:

Keep em or Kill em?

Spoiler
I shave one part of my body, guess what it is...
[close]

Quote from: BANE on Aug 09, 2014, 03:08:27 AM
According to the P-B ratio your P's and B's haven't even begun growing yet...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed