Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,471 times)

BANE

BANE

I have enormous tonsils that I refuse to have removed. They burn like a motherf**ker every time I have beer for some reason, so I can only ever down a pint after a brief intermission.  :'(

Vepariga

Vepariga

I can go from laughing and happy to existinal and depressed in the blink of an eye.

The PredBen

The PredBen

My senior year in high school I pretended to be left handed the entire year during math class. I managed to fool the three or so people in that class who talked to me regularly.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I donate to charity every time I go to the movies.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I dislike baths because I am afraid of water staying in my ears.  Showers only.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I'm afraid of heights .  :(

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Some members of my family have OCD. I have it as well.

Sometimes when i'm alone i find myself repeating actions or phrases a couple of times, like i'm stuck in a weird "time loop".
Through lots of self control i've learned to hide this when i'm with friends or in public... but every once in a while... boom! Loop. :P

Spoiler

Used to be a lot worse when i was younger, thankfully. It's mostly negligible now.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

My favorite radio station is NPR.

Aspie

Aspie

not a fan of southern food

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 05, 2014, 03:04:15 AM
not a fan of southern food

You hate the heat, you hate southern food, you hate spiders, and your eyebrows are so huge that they obviously cause your face to sweat more than the average human's ever should... but you live in Texas.

I love you Aspie. I really do.

Aspie

Aspie

ALL SOUTHERN FOOD IS JUNK FOOD, NA.

I went to this old-fashioned southern restraint today that specializes in it. I ordered something called poutine, which was literally fries plus gravy and cheese curds lol.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 05, 2014, 03:16:07 AM

I went to this old-fashioned southern restraint today that specializes in it. I ordered something called poutine, which was literally fries plus gravy and cheese curds lol.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 05, 2014, 03:16:07 AM

claiming poutine as southern food

those american cocksuckers

Aspie

Aspie

nasty taste and weird texture, poutine is the perfect example of southern food

Chili fries are where it's at

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Poutine was invented in Quebec doe :ccc

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed