Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,507 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm a lazy unperfectionist.  Unless I'm getting paid then I take everything 100% seriously and do work son.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Curious fact: I'm very patriotic.

I listen to the anthem now and then, I love my homeland, and I even wanted to serve my homeland through military service like family members had done in the past, something I had dreamed of doing and was devoted to since I was 12, but failed to become a soldier twice after high school grad over mathematics in the aptitude testing. I have a huge interest and pride in my past family veterans who served in both world wars.

You older members would know that this isn't my first account, my first one from the old old days was CanadianHero67 (2007). Personally, I like Crazy Rich a lot more these days.  ;D

That all said, I also don't take my love for my homeland to a ridiculous "we're the greatest" point, after all, both family war veterans are overseas, the WW2 corporal buried in Holten Cemetery in the Netherlands and the WW1 lieutenant on the Menin Gate Memorial to the Missing in Belgium. There's things that interest me about other places in the world too, particularly Europe, and if I could I'd love to even travel the world to see the sights and experience the culture despite the high likeliness of getting home sick at some point. Been even giving thumbs up to Sweden lately as I'm loving the Swedish built Ak 5C carbine in BF4.  ;D

Vepariga

Vepariga

I laughed in the cinema when Dobby died in Harry Potter.  I tried to contain but it wheezed.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Vepariga on May 20, 2014, 01:11:59 PM
I laughed in the cinema when Dobby died in Harry Potter.  I tried to contain but it wheezed.
I hate you.

AliceApocalypse

I organize the dishwasher when loading it, small dishes together in the front, larger ones in back, ceramics and glass one side with plastics on the other.  Utensils are grouped by forks, spoons, knives. 

When I go grocery shopping, I have colds on one side of the buggy and room temp on the other.  Frozen food in the middle. When lining it all up on the conveyor belt, I still keep them grouped together. 

I have no idea why  :-[

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

good I wasn't the only one

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I still laugh every time.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There was some other movie where I laughed like a maniac and everybody was looking at me which made me laugh harder.

.........I can't remember what it was.   :-[

But it was a similar situation

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I think I might be suffering from Dyscalculia.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Seems like on USA's most "patriotic" holidays (ie Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc) I watch movies only related to dinosaurs. Now that's Murica!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

the only dinosaurs are murican dinosaurs

Aspie

Aspie

I am unbelievably clumsy.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Aspie on May 27, 2014, 04:00:05 AM
I am unbelievably clumsy.
Okay, Bella Swan.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I have the agility of a big cat. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 27, 2014, 04:06:40 AM
I have the agility of a big cat. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed