Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,500 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

ARE YOU SKYNET?

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

I dislike rabbits.

FiorinaFury161

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 16, 2014, 08:02:01 AM
I dislike rabbits.

28 days 6 hours 42 minutes and 12 seconds

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Good show! Those were humorous, especially the Donnie Darko one. :)

I should expound; I dislike my wife's rabbit. Forgive my earlier post as it was written in a fit of vexation.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

my cat used to kill baby rabbits and then throw them up in the air.  My sister would cry and I'd lol.

I always wondered how he got them, he only had three legs.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 17, 2014, 09:03:42 PM
my cat used to kill baby rabbits and then throw them up in the air.  My sister would cry and I'd lol.

I always wondered how he got them, he only had three legs.
This is signature material sir.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He wasn't even camouflaged.  He was a fat half white half brown cat with three legs and he'd kill the shit out of baby rabbits. 

He clawed me in the ear once.  Still got the scar.  Dude was hardcore.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

What was the kitty's name? I had a Russian Blue male cat (named "Rebel") that never bathed himself unless he slept out in the rain (no joke), ate ENTIRE catnip plants (roots and all) and once killed a rare Lunar Moth right in front of my brother and ma outside. Also, he got into a fight with I guess a stray and got bit on the tail. On April Fool's Day one year I found his tail beside him and ma called the vet and told them "my cat's tail just fell off." They didn't believe her until she showed up at the vet office with the tail in a ziploc bag!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

His name was Byron because my mom was an English teacher and would name all of the pets after famous authors.

He had three legs because he was an outside cat and got in the engine block of a recently parked car because it was winter and cold and the block was warm and then got his leg caught in the engine fan when the driver turned it back on. 

The overcompensation I guess for his body having to deal with doing cat stuff with three legs made him a bowling ball of muscle.  Some fluffy white cat tried to come over and fight him one day and after it was over it looked like somebody had torn up a pillow in the front yard.

He later would tear up his ear in a cat fight to look even worse.  He was my favorite cat I've ever had.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

One of my cats had extra toes on his front paws, he could catch and kill bats.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Any cat that kills the feces out of a baby rabbit is A-ok in my book, as they say. I have little empathy for those particular animals. They do annoy me so.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I like rabbits.

Spiders on the other hand tend to die.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 18, 2014, 12:07:40 AM
I like rabbits.

Spiders on the other hand tend to die.

This saddens me to no end. Spiders are such vital organisms.

I will try not to hate rabbits so fiercly if you consider not killing every spider you come across. :D

Can we reach a peaceful middle-ground, good sir?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

No, I have not liked spiders since the age of 5.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed