Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,488 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You have to shoot them with one of their weapons first.

Aspie

Aspie

i h8 the sell of any kind of smoke. i've gotten sick a couple of times entering a smoking dominated area before

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 18, 2014, 12:10:56 AM
i h8 the sell of any kind of smoke. i've gotten sick a couple of times entering a smoking dominated area before

even crack

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Its a migraine trigger for me, so I tend to avoid.

Unless there is hookah and I need to impress a chick with my Gandalf smoke ring abilities.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

yea crack triggers headaches for me too

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I went to Target yesterday and there was some woman smoking IN FRONT of the entrance doors and then had the nerve to drop it in front of the doors when the ashtray was literally 5 feet away. It took everything I had not to yell out "F>cking cigarette smokers!".

BANE

BANE

I don't mind people smoking. I'd never do it myself though.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

People's laziness astounds me.  The dumpster for the apartment complex I live in is approximately 50 yards from where I live.  Yet people will pile their trash outside their doors for a week before getting off their lazy ass and throwing it away.

The complex is under new management and put a 25dollar fine down per instance of it happening so that ended pretty quick.  But how lazy is that?  How lazy do you have to be not to push your shopping cart in the cart catchers when you leave the parking lot.  Physical laziness disgust me.

BANE

BANE

How does this surprise you? America is the fattest country in the world and you're surprised by peoples' physical laziness?

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: BANE on Feb 18, 2014, 12:21:15 AM
How does this surprise you? America is the fattest country in the world and you're surprised by peoples' physical laziness?

HEY.

We're still kicking your asses at the Olympics.

IN YOUR WEATHER.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Usually its not the fat people that are lazy ones.  The fat people just don't work hard enough.  The skinny lazy ones are just lazy because they can't be bothered with putting in effort into anything.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 18, 2014, 12:22:47 AM

HEY.

IN YOUR WEATHER.
5 bronze medals more, 3 more medals total. We've got more Golds + Silvers. Piss off.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 18, 2014, 12:20:26 AM
People's laziness astounds me.  The dumpster for the apartment complex I live in is approximately 50 yards from where I live.  Yet people will pile their trash outside their doors for a week before getting off their lazy ass and throwing it away.

The complex is under new management and put a 25dollar fine down per instance of it happening so that ended pretty quick.  But how lazy is that?  How lazy do you have to be not to push your shopping cart in the cart catchers when you leave the parking lot.  Physical laziness disgust me.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: BANE on Feb 18, 2014, 12:24:35 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Feb 18, 2014, 12:22:47 AM

HEY.

IN YOUR WEATHER.
5 bronze medals more, 3 more medals total. We've got more Golds + Silvers. Piss off.

Nobody cares about the winter Olympics because they aren't real sports.   

BANE

BANE

:laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed