Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,516 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 12, 2013, 01:23:55 AM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 12, 2013, 01:19:45 AM
Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Dec 11, 2013, 11:42:45 PM
People have thought I was Mexican, Cuban, and just yesterday I got Israeli.

People keep thinking I'm human.

I constantly have to prove them wrong. Always outside though.

Are you from Uranus?

No, Jetplania.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 12, 2013, 01:16:15 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Dec 12, 2013, 01:07:49 AM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 11, 2013, 09:35:35 PM
I've been getting complements on my beard left and right for the last few weeks, think I've finally got the hang of facial hair beyond a moustache/goatee combo.
Keep it up! Drink lots of water, eat healthy along with lots of protein rich foods, sleep as much as possible and DO NOT smoke as smoking severely stunts growth. I get called "Duck Dynasty" a lot even tho I have watched the show once and honestly think its stupid. Also, my fellow Alaskan Beard Club friends said that the show is rigged/staged.

I'm a heavy smoker, actually, but other than vast amounts of tobacco and liquor, my diet is pretty healthy. The mo hasn't quite made it down my face to meet the rest of the beard yet, but I think that's because I trim things too often in order to keep the shape.
If you let the upper lip hair loose and stop trimming I suggest getting moustache wax. When I started I can't count how many times the hairs got in my mouth when eating. I got used to it and my moustache is long as ever, but the beginning was tough. Drinking liquor surprisingly does not affect facial hair growth, affects everything else tho ;D

Aspie

Aspie

What am I reading

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 12, 2013, 02:03:09 AM
What am I reading
I see words and shit, but I'm not paying attention.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Dec 11, 2013, 07:01:31 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 11, 2013, 02:54:40 PM
One thing I absolutely cannot stand is when people present a contrary statement, but don't actually follow up on it because they're afraid they either can't do so properly, or they just have no idea at all what they're talking about- they just wanted to throw some contrary shit out there. The bane of any debater is true idiocy in opposition.

Maybe some don't want to actually have a debate, just place an opinion instead?
Not much of an opinion if they can't provide any reasoning behind it. Especially if they're directly addressing somebody in order to speak out on the contrary, as long as they can explain their thought in that instance, it can remain at that if that want to reseerve their energy and not bother with a debate or, whatever, a discussion at all.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 11, 2013, 07:04:37 PM
One thing I absolutely cannot stand is when people present a contrary statement, but don't actually follow up on it because they're afraid they either can't do so properly, or they just have no idea at all what they're talking about- they just wanted to throw some contrary shit out there. The bane of any debater is true idiocy in opposition.
Hey that sounds like me.
Nah, you can be prodded into sharing thoughts on things rather than leaving something as is with a barren wasteland of thought.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I'm usually reluctant to do it though. Unless it's something I feel strongly about.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I have expensive taste, but damn am I cheap.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 12, 2013, 02:11:56 AM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Dec 11, 2013, 07:01:31 PM

Maybe some don't want to actually have a debate, just place an opinion instead?
Not much of an opinion if they can't provide any reasoning behind it. Especially if they're directly addressing somebody in order to speak out on the contrary, as long as they can explain their thought in that instance, it can remain at that if that want to reseerve their energy and not bother with a debate or, whatever, a discussion at all.

Is there someone in particular that is frustrating you?  They might are not aware of what they are doing, maybe send a PM to that person for an amicable discussion?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh no, it's just a general issue I have with people that are incapable of articulating something that's supposed to be input or an opinion in any communicative scenario.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 12, 2013, 01:19:45 AM
Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Dec 11, 2013, 11:42:45 PM
People have thought I was Mexican, Cuban, and just yesterday I got Israeli.

People keep thinking I'm human.

I constantly have to prove them wrong. Always outside though.

I know that feeling. -_-

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I have to set two alarm clocks for the morning since I often fall back to sleep after turning off one.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

You should invest in just an alarm clock that has two alarms on it.  Mine is a CD Player/2 alarm system.  Its quite nice and convenient.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 12, 2013, 10:04:50 AM
I have expensive taste, but damn am I cheap.

This is exactly me. Exactly.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 12, 2013, 09:02:18 PM
You should invest in just an alarm clock that has two alarms on it.  Mine is a CD Player/2 alarm system.  Its quite nice and convenient.

Not a bad idea. I'll consider it, thanks.

Vakarian

Vakarian

My alarm clock is in a ball, and the only way to turn it off is to throw it off the wall, then when it goes off again you need to get up and bugger around to find it and switch it off. Usually does the trick to get me up for work, and trust me I am not a morning person.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed