Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,555 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Some ghost stories make me cry,or get teary. Because I feel the pain of how terrible it would be to be a spirit trapped in a pepetual memory of something horrendous that they once lived through or taken their life and they are doomed to wander lost or in anguish until someone can help them free them.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Oct 07, 2013, 01:57:23 AM
Some ghost stories make me cry,or get teary. Because I feel the pain of how terrible it would be to be a spirit trapped in a pepetual memory of something horrendous that they once lived through or taken their life and they are doomed to wander lost or in anguish until someone can help them free them.

Vepariga

Vepariga

bet you were waiting for a moment to use that gif lol  :P

Aspie

Aspie

u need to post the results of your ghost hunts Veps :P

or at least give us a story or two

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Oct 07, 2013, 02:51:47 AM
bet you were waiting for a moment to use that gif lol  :P

Many moons have passed.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 07, 2013, 02:53:14 AM
u need to post the results of your ghost hunts Veps :P

or at least give us a story or two

Soon,sooon...Just for you Aspie.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

The last time I went to bed before 1AM was over a year ago.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 07, 2013, 05:23:07 AM
The last time I went to bed before 1AM was over a year ago.

Same here. Tried going to sleep earlier (I go to sleep at 4AM on average), so I went to sleep at freaking 11PM last week, yet I still got up at nearly 1PM almost as if I slept at 4AM.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I have had an on-off relationship with sports trading cards, mainly football and baseball. Now, I am getting into hockey cards, mainly high-end packs looking for Sidney Crosby's best rookie card... I will find it one day!

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

i have Dysgraphia and Dysorthography

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I hate most anime fans.

Stingray

Stingray

I'm very retro in terms of style in entertainment. I hate most recent movies and music, though I do make a few exceptions. CGI just doesn't grab me like most other people and feels gimmicky, to the point I feel like I'm watching horribly long videogame cutscenes (which gets dull and boring for me after a while). No matter how good the film itself may be, I still have this problem. Oh yeah, and there's shaky-cam. I freaking HATE shaky-cam. As far as music, I don't really have a good answer except that I just don't like the sound of anything made after the 80's.

Also, I'm addicted to a lot of action and sci-fi B-movies from the 70's - 90's.  Yes, that includes the Alien/Aliens rip-offs (Creature, Mutant, Xtro 2, Galaxy of Terror) and the Mad Max rip-offs (Steel Frontier, Dune Warriors, 2019: After the Fall of New York), plus all the rest. Why? That's a good question. Maybe it's the creativity of the production design under low budgets, or the originality that's expanded from the universe they're knocking-off. There's something about them that I have such a soft spot for that I can't resist. Some of my friends have called me a "masochist" for this, but oh well...

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Stingray on Oct 08, 2013, 06:39:20 PM
I'm very retro in terms of style in entertainment. I hate most recent movies and music, though I do make a few exceptions. CGI just doesn't grab me like most other people and feels gimmicky, to the point I feel like I'm watching horribly long videogame cutscenes (which gets dull and boring for me after a while). No matter how good the film itself may be, I still have this problem. Oh yeah, and there's shaky-cam. I freaking HATE shaky-cam. As far as music, I don't really have a good answer except that I just don't like the sound of anything made after the 80's.

Also, I'm addicted to a lot of action and sci-fi B-movies from the 70's - 90's.  Yes, that includes the Alien/Aliens rip-offs (Creature, Mutant, Xtro 2, Galaxy of Terror) and the Mad Max rip-offs (Steel Frontier, Dune Warriors, 2019: After the Fall of New York), plus all the rest. Why? That's a good question. Maybe it's the creativity of the production design under low budgets, or the originality that's expanded from the universe they're knocking-off. There's something about them that I have such a soft spot for that I can't resist. Some of my friends have called me a "masochist" for this, but oh well...
We have much in common!  :o

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Vepariga on Oct 07, 2013, 01:57:23 AM

You mean like what happened in Prime?

Terx2

Terx2

I have trouble remembering names of people. Unless the name is very, basic or I spend heaps of time with the person I will forget it.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 08, 2013, 06:08:00 PM
I hate most anime fans.

I totally agree with you Cal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed