Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,518 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 03, 2013, 04:24:25 PM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Sep 03, 2013, 04:22:54 PM
Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 03, 2013, 04:17:23 PM
I've ridden on the back of an Ostrich

Wait people can actually ride an Ostrich?

How did it go?
Yeah, it was fun, it just ran in a massive circle continuously. Had to keep a bag over it's head until you get on its back, then when you take it off it goes batshit.  :laugh:

Ahahahahahahaahhahahaha. Where the f**k are THOSE pics, mr. sexy pic man? I want the shirtless ostrich jockey, f**king ten minutes ago. :laugh:

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Ich bin ein Deutsch roboter.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

In the last two years, I've gone through one of those "the moment you lose all respect for a person who you used to like/admire/used to be friends with/knew" times.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 05, 2013, 06:29:01 AM
In the last two years, I've gone through one of those "the moment you lose all respect for a person who you used to like/admire/used to be friends with/knew" times.
I as well, I knew a great girl who was fun, sweet and smart. Then she went to Hollywood/LA. The girl I once knew is dead (not physically of course). I have not talked to/answered texts/seen her in about ten months and do not feel guilty at all.

Nightmare Asylum

I save all of my fortune cookie fortunes from Chinese restaurants in my wallet, and I reset the collection every New Year's Eve.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I call chips fries...

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When I repeatedly slap my leg, or the bed/couch/anywhere really. That's how you can tell when I'm trying not to laugh really hard. But I'm very amused by whatever. X3

PVTDukeMorrison

I had a tumor removed in a clinic

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Sep 07, 2013, 05:32:39 PM
I had a tumor removed in a clinic
My dad just had that done yesterday.

People always suspect me in Terrorist Town because my Steam username is TerroristKaleeb.  :laugh:

BANE

BANE

I once told the largest, most muscular guy in high school everyday for 3 months that I had finally seen Rambo. I'd sit down, turn to him, and say (Every. Single. Day) "Hey Justin, finally got around to seeing Rambo. Not bad. Good performance by Sylvester".

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I like tumblr... a lot.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I think I am addicted to Japanese gummis, chewy candy, gum and chips. Someone please help me (GET MORE) ;D

Deadmeat

TheLoneSpoon

DC

DC

Something is amiss . . .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed