Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,513 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

H20 has been my all time favorite drink; tried water from all over the world, have to say my favorite in flavor and density is Iceland Spring. 8.88 pH content, satisfying, very delicious!

I also mention I have not drank any type of soda for 5+ years now. Don't miss it.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 26, 2013, 03:55:18 AM
H20 has been my all time favorite drink; tried water from all over the world, have to say my favorite in flavor and density is Iceland Spring. 8.88 pH content, satisfying, very delicious!

I also mention I have not drank any type of soda for 5+ years now. Don't miss it.

I'm addicted to fizzy drinks.

Spoiler
And the whiskey and vodka I add to them.
[close]

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jun 26, 2013, 03:59:57 AM

Spoiler
[close]

LOL...all I really like is carbonated water. But the only soda I will really drink is either Fanta Orange or Sprite

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 25, 2013, 03:22:21 AM
I'm not a rapper.
Awesome

Quote from: Vepariga on Jun 25, 2013, 10:06:22 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 25, 2013, 03:22:21 AM
I'm not a rapper.

Supa hot firrreeeeeeee

as for dressings,most kinds. I find it takes away the natural flavour. Like butter on sandwiches. Dont like butter.

What do you like in your salads?

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jun 25, 2013, 12:55:06 PM
Has officially declared war on Wasps, everywhere

I declared war on ants years ago wasps tend to stay out of my way.
-----------------

I still hate soda.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 26, 2013, 04:51:03 AM

Spoiler
[close]

LOL...all I really like is carbonated water. But the only soda I will really drink is either Fanta Orange or Sprite

Funnily enough, down here we call carbonated water "soda" and everything else "fizz". Huge fan of carbonated water though, especially with fresh citrus wedges and bitters. :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I was riding down a path on a bike peacefully, when I heard a big bang, saw something fly across my face, and as I stopped and looked back to see a tree hit and bits of potato on the ground, I realized someone had fired a potato gun at me from out the window, I just rode the hell out of there as if he decided to take another shot he could do some life threatening damage. I can be brave, but I am not brainless either, there was plenty of open ground between me and that window, bravado is for the foolish.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 26, 2013, 03:50:44 PM
I was riding down a path on a bike peacefully, when I heard a big bang, saw something fly across my face, and as I stopped and looked back to see a tree hit and bits of potato on the ground, I realized someone had fired a potato gun at me from out the window, I just rode the hell out of there as if he decided to take another shot he could do some life threatening damage. I can be brave, but I am not brainless either, there was plenty of open ground between me and that window, bravado is for the foolish.

Dude, call the f**king cops!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 26, 2013, 03:50:44 PM

I would have been like "really, they're using mortars?"

:3

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I am chronically early.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

This was years ago, and I didn't think much of the law back then so I didn't call them, I just carried on with my day... not around there though.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When I RP over email with friends, and the RP starts to get smutty--I'm always like "oh well, I'm still going to hell".  :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

When I'm drunk I sound like like Yami Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh :D

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jun 26, 2013, 06:21:13 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Jun 26, 2013, 04:51:03 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Funnily enough, down here we call carbonated water "soda" and everything else "fizz". Huge fan of carbonated water though, especially with fresh citrus wedges and bitters. :)

What happened to good old fashion milk and juice? :(
Spoiler
Still enjoy soda though but I'm trying to cut back.
[close]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 01, 2013, 02:47:47 AM
What happened to good old fashion milk and juice? :(
Spoiler
Still enjoy soda though but I'm trying to cut back.
[close]

Milk is for children.

And juice is best IMO mixed 50/50 with carbonated water.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I like milk and juice. Dont like soft drink/soda much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed