Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,502 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Despite being a relatively big guy I am actually very capable of stealth.

Example, for years I have unintentionally scared my mother because I walk by to the kitchen or something and she doesn't know it till it's too late and jumps in fight.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I have unusually long (for a guy, anyway) eyelashes. And I don't know whether that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: The PredBen on Apr 18, 2013, 04:43:24 AM
I have unusually long (for a guy, anyway) eyelashes. And I don't know whether that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

:laugh: Me too. They were a pain when I wore contacts.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Girls always jealous of that, it's a good thing...unless they rip them out and glue them on their own faces.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 18, 2013, 05:32:55 AM

Girls always jealous of that, it's a good thing...unless they rip them out and glue them on their own faces.

Girls be Rick Grimesing.

circle

circle

I can flex my tongue into a really weird bloated like look then back to normal. Tried searching the net for something like it, none. I haven't seen anyone else do it either. It's really weird.  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I've been mistaken for a male by a little kid once, because of the way I dress.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: KNIGHT on Apr 18, 2013, 12:17:12 AM
I tend to lose the will to continue a game when grinding is required.

Patience is the key, my friend. As a kid, I had NO patience and quickly gave up on a Final Fantasy game. But years later, I played it again, took my time and got through them easily.  ;)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

A few times I have gotten surprise attack hugs from random little kids I've never met.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I was randomly hugged by a happy stranger in New York once. He really dug my tux apparently.  ;D

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 18, 2013, 04:45:52 AM

:laugh: Me too. They were a pain when I wore contacts.

Yes, that's why I stopped.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 18, 2013, 05:32:55 AM

Good to know, unless they ever did that to me.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I used to have a selfish attitude when I was a Sophmore in high school, took a huge fight with my best friend to make me see the light. During that school year, I told some Freshman girl to go back to her home on Whore Island. But she started it by calling me Seabiscuit in a snotty tone. She called me that cause she thought I was freakishly tall, and she was only 4 feet tall. I could stepped on her with my horse legs.  :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

everytime I go to leave the computer to go do something ,Someone or something happens that drags me back and I sit there. wasting my days ...im gonna have to have a month off internet someday. I remember when i did and I saw half the world traveling.

Terx2

Terx2

Unless its something I care about or is worth talking about I talk alot otherwise I speak very little.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Little kids always come up to me and ask me were I got my collar from or they just start to reach out for it. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed