Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,329 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 31, 2013, 03:44:08 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2013, 01:34:37 PM
I dread picking up the phone to make calls and refuse to answer my house phone. But once I'm on the phone I have no problem at all having a conversation.
Your not alone.  :laugh:
Neither are you.

Okay, that sounded creepy. I don't like to answer the house phone too.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I really don't like answering the phone or making a call. Though back when calling the army (especially intimidating) my mother would say I sound pretty confident.

I do wish I had collar I.D or something.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 31, 2013, 04:13:08 PM
I really don't like answering the phone or making a call. Though back when calling the army (especially intimidating) my mother would say I sound pretty confident.

Oh god, I'm exactly the same.

I hate talking on the phone... I start pacing everywhere and get really nervous. I don't even know why, I'm very sociable and confident in person. It just feels so awkward.

Cvalda

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Trainer Red on Mar 31, 2013, 09:27:28 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 31, 2013, 04:13:08 PM

Oh god, I'm exactly the same.

I hate talking on the phone... I start pacing everywhere and get really nervous. I don't even know why, I'm very sociable and confident in person. It just feels so awkward.

Plus, I find it's not as clear as in person. Like one time I called the army I couldn't figure if he said "How can I help you man?" or "How can I help you ma'am?"

I was standing there silent for like a frick'n minute because I was thinking more "ma'am".

TheRaven

TheRaven

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 31, 2013, 03:44:08 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2013, 01:34:37 PM
I dread picking up the phone to make calls and refuse to answer my house phone. But once I'm on the phone I have no problem at all having a conversation.
Your not alone.  :laugh:

Same, although I don't like answering the door if its not someone I know, even if its the postman with a package I'm generally over-cautious XD

Vepariga

Vepariga

I'm going to call all of you people multipile times

reminds me,I once had a friend that lived in tijuana. Good friends for years,I said I'd give them a call sometime becuase this was back in dial-up days. anyway,she gave me a false number it was some california private hospital,I was pissed so I called the operator and tracked her phone number down and called her and shes was like 'how did you get this number' ..I have my ways.

still friends. :P

Lie

Lie

Up until a few minutes ago I thought that David Cross and Damon Lindelof were the same person...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lie on Apr 01, 2013, 03:31:50 PM
Up until a few minutes ago I thought that David Cross and Damon Lindelof were the same person...

lolol, f**king awesome.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

My shoe laces are parachute cord.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Where'd you get parachute cord?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Army Surplus Store

EEV2650

EEV2650

Make sense. I love surplus stores.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

All my short pants for summer are from there too... I just realized this... nice materiel.

EEV2650

EEV2650

It's designed to last. Did you ever get those jungle boots I found for you on ebay? Ya can probably get a pair at your surplus store.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed