Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,481 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 27, 2013, 04:08:11 AM
I don't know how I passed high school
Because it was easy?

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Maybe you were expelled.
Spoiler
Nah, I'm just kidding  ;D
[close]

Whenever I go to Cold Stone, I always ask for a French Vanilla and Vanilla Bean mix ice cream.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 27, 2013, 03:18:47 PM
Because it was easy?
No no it was not.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

What kind of high school did you go to?

Vepariga

Vepariga

I once had a fear of being possessed, so bad infact that I couldnt sleep for bout 2 months,I was a wreck. seeing shit.

I also had a fear of spontaniously Combusting  :laugh:

ahhh...the good ol'days.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I day dream a lot, mostly of adventures.

I had quit on making one of them a story, but I still love it, it's more or less a "secondary" world to retreat to, to live with my head in the clouds.

But what I tried to put on paper was a farm boy who'd come across an ancient chasm and within it he'd find an old cuirass with an empty socket in the center. He'd have to pick up a sword and with the help of some companions go out on an adventure to follow a mysterious lead that suggest the where abouts of the missing piece. Meanwhile an evil being with 3 split personalities would throw obstacles in their path to stop or destroy them, but they would prevail. After a long journey with many obstacles the sapphire like piece would be found, but would do nothing and would not stay in the socket. But when the villain becomes desperate to stop them from ruining his evil plans he shows up and with dark and powerful magic transforms into a three-headed dragon that breaths fire, lightning, and ice. Then when a 'spark' is revealed within our hero that sapphire like object ignites with a blue light and magically finds the cuirass and fits in perfectly. Despite the power of this magical cuirass still being unknown the hero and this terrible beast nonetheless enter into an epic battle to remember...

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I can be in two places at once.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I never made a voice mail on my phone, so if you call me and nothing lets you leave a message - you get nothing and you like it. That is if I awnser the next time you call me. It pisses my friends off, but it's better if you text me.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 30, 2013, 07:59:58 PM
I never made a voice mail on my phone, so if you call me and nothing lets you leave a message - you get nothing and you like it. That is if I awnser the next time you call me. It pisses my friends off, but it's better if you text me.

Same here. No voice mail. although, I hate my friends voice mail. His is all like, "Hi.....how are you man?...." and I look like an idiot when I start talking.

LarsVader

LarsVader

I never had a mobile phone, I never wrote a short message.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I can live without my phone, but my game console? Nope, I'd go crazy.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

I dread picking up the phone to make calls and refuse to answer my house phone. But once I'm on the phone I have no problem at all having a conversation.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2013, 01:34:37 PM
I dread picking up the phone to make calls and refuse to answer my house phone. But once I'm on the phone I have no problem at all having a conversation.

... Why? ...

Nightmare Asylum

No clue. Just don't like the concept of using the phone, I guess :P

Which is strange because, like I said, once its in my hand I'm fine :D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 31, 2013, 01:34:37 PM
Your not alone.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed