Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,518 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Feb 14, 2013, 03:47:47 AM
It's certainly not for everyone's cup of tea.
Yup. Cups of Tea are classy and have taste too.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Not if you burn your tongue severely by drinking the tea too fast.

Then nothing has taste.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Potato

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Tater tots.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I Fangirl too much

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

'The Cat Returns' is my favorite Ghibli movie.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I never liked Transformers as a kid, as a matter of fact I used to hate it.

Only thing that got me into TF were the movies, and the newer WFC/FOC games. :P

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I never liked it as a kid myself, unless you count Beast Wars that was all.  Then I just decided on whim to re watch Beast Wars.  Then after loving it so much I kinda wanted to know...what happened BEFORE Beast Wars.

Then Suddenly this large door appeared in the middle of my room with the words TF FANDOM in Transformers G1 text on its surface.  As I opened the door I was consumed by a light that flickered like a dieing bulb.  I squinted my eyes the bright flashes of light hurting my retinas as I start to move beyond the door.  I suddenly feel something lift me up by the waist as the flashing light suddenly dims until everything is pitch black.  I look left and right for some answer as I feel my body being set down on cold hard steel.  A pair of red lights break away the darkness and now I see the world I have entered is filled with some of the most amazing works of art, story's, toys, stuffed animals, crafts, costumes, music, comics and animation I have every laid eyes upon.  I find myself riding on the shoulder of my idol as a child Megatron from Beast wars.  He turns to me and says. " You will join me in the glory that is myself and..maybe the rest of the other Megatrons...yes.  We had tea and energon cakes later that day.

And that is why I am in this fandom.

Spoiler
[close]

Vepariga

Vepariga

Sometimes I think to much on our own mortality.

Nightmare Asylum

A lot of people think that I'm Polish when they first meet me.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

One time some kid felt 100% sure I was Russian.

BANE

BANE

You're the least Russian looking person I've ever seen.

Texas or middle United States, sure, but not Russia.

Was he/she retarded?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Probably.

Though it was more because of my voice than looks but I don't think I sound very Russian either. More like a lack of an accent if that's possible, though Sweeper once noted I sound more 'Canadian' than any other Canadian on the forum. Sometimes I don't realize I sound like a cowboy from time to time either, the family pointed that one out.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 18, 2013, 02:16:58 AM
Probably.

Though it was more because of my voice than looks but I don't think I sound very Russian either. More like a lack of an accent if that's possible, though Sweeper once noted I sound more 'Canadian' than any other Canadian on the forum. Sometimes I don't realize I sound like a cowboy from time to time either, the family pointed that one out.
The kid probably just probably wouldn't know what a Russian accent would sound like if it was blasted at him through a megaphone. As for your voice, it's definitely got more of an [farther] east Canadian twang to it at times.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lor' t'underin'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed