Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,479 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I have a "Tropical Shirt Week" every year over the summer.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I tend to hate other people of my gender when they do stuff to guys, like cheating when the guy didn't do shit to her. Like, seriously, girls don't understand what they have at some point.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 10, 2013, 02:48:03 AM
I tend to hate other people of my gender when they do stuff to guys, like cheating when the guy didn't do shit to her. Like, seriously, girls don't understand what they have at some point.

I'm very similar. I'm generally more hostile to things people of my gender do, like treating girls as pieces of meat. I also hate when guys pull the macho man shit and get way too overprotective towards girlfriends. They completely tear apart relationships and put off their girl's friends. That's why I always made sure I was protective, but let her still talk with guy friends and have fun.

Even after everything, this is still my philosophy.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I frown on both genders.

Yea, I can be clannish.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 10, 2013, 03:16:39 AM
I frown on both genders.

Yea, I can be clannish.

Yep, sometimes I just frown upon humanity in general. Regardless of race or gender.

Nightmare Asylum

Screw people.

Let's all be turtles.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Horses and ponies for me. When I go to the annual fair and horse show every year (since I was 5) I always enjoy being with them. Last year I pet a horse a lot then when I visited again later in the day she got off her butt and came right up to me like we were friends. People I've met aren't as friendly.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I'd rather be a wolf, or a military working dog.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I get precisely where you're coming from.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 10, 2013, 03:27:33 AM
Horses and ponies for me. When I go to the annual fair and horse show every year (since I was 5) I always enjoy being with them. Last year I pet a horse a lot then when I visited again later in the day she got off her butt and came right up to me like we were friends. People I've met aren't as friendly.

I tend to put more faith in animals than I do people.

Horses are great animals. Probably my third favourite.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Feb 10, 2013, 03:33:51 AM

I get precisely where you're coming from.

I'm nice to everyone, even to people I don't know. I treat people how I want to be treated, yet I hate it when people walk all over people who give kindness.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 10, 2013, 03:35:31 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 10, 2013, 03:27:33 AM

I tend to put more faith in animals than I do people.

Horses are great animals. Probably my third favourite.

Same here.
Cats of all kinds are one, and wolves would be two.

Wild cats are amazing, tigers and lions especially. They're just stunningly beautiful and powerful.

Man... What I would give to be a lion or wolf.. In a way though, I'm happy being a human.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

High-five bro, Wolves are my second as well.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: coolbreeze on Feb 10, 2013, 03:47:20 AM
High-five bro, Wolves are my second as well.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Bears, especially the Grizzly, are my favorite animals.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed