Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,445 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 22, 2013, 03:42:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DlZh-LIFk

whoa. what is going on.

Tom Hanks' dog in Turner & Hooch acts better than her.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I for one, hate Twilight. (Except for Ashley Greene. She makes the Twilight movies worth it.)

Never seen Snow White though. But I laugh every time I see Kristen Stewart's emotionless face.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 22, 2013, 03:55:19 AM
I for one, hate Twilight. (Except for Ashley Greene. She makes the Twilight movies worth it.)

Never seen Snow White though. But I laugh every time I see Kristen Stewart's emotionless face.

She's not emotionless in Snow White though. And she does a pretty good English accent. Was she the best possible choice for Snow White? No. But she was good.

Definitely watch it. Even if only for the visuals and Charlize's evil queen.

Rong

Rong

whoa. what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSgwTOqQTA

Ignore the parody aspect (soundtrack)  the original scene is hilarious enough, A grade entertainment.

Vepariga

Vepariga

pretty sure Marvin the depressed robot can do a better line delievery then Kirsten Stewart.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Vickers on Jan 22, 2013, 03:57:30 AM

She's not emotionless in Snow White though. And she does a pretty good English accent. Was she the best possible choice for Snow White? No. But she was good.

I guess I'll take your word for it. I'll watch it when I can.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 22, 2013, 04:04:38 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Jan 22, 2013, 03:57:30 AM

I guess I'll take your word for it. I'll watch it when I can.

Well when you do watch it, looking forward to hearing what you think. 8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Rong Swanston on Jan 22, 2013, 03:58:45 AM

whoa. what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSgwTOqQTA

Ignore the parody aspect (soundtrack)  the original scene is hilarious enough, A grade entertainment.
MFW that scene

BANE

BANE

Until I just looked it up now I always thought MFW stood for 'mother f**king Wednesday'. This forum has been confusing to me for so long, BUT NO LONGER!

Rong

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Jan 22, 2013, 04:09:24 AM
Until I just looked it up now I always thought MFW stood for 'mother f**king Wednesday'. This forum has been confusing to me for so long, BUT NO LONGER!

MFW CONFUSING? ? ?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Twilight sucks.

Spoiler
[close]

Lie

Lie

There's always something when I got to sleep.

Quote from: Vickers on Jan 22, 2013, 03:41:36 AM
Quote from: Lie on Jan 22, 2013, 02:20:04 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Jan 22, 2013, 02:15:01 AM
I actually watched the last two Twilight films. I have no problems with the saga itself, I could care less. It's just the bat shit crazy fans the annoy me.

THIS THIS 1000 TIMES THIS!!!

Lie, you like the Twilight franchise but you hated Snow White and the Huntsman???

Eh...

Everything that follows this is my opinion; but truthfully I found SWATH to be f**king boring! I'm not some Kirsten Stewart fan, I haven't watched many of her films, I don't care about her acting skills but I don't think if they got someone happier it would of made SWATH any better in my eyes.

Twilight is bullshit in so many ways with the all the back and forth wolf-vampire-boy-toys crap but the story I don't hate... don't love it... but it's an ok story.

Spoiler

Family of Vampires living on a clouding mountainside trying to hold on to their humanity, made a deal with a pack of werewolves to have their two families able to hunt without conflict. The setting is pretty well done, the story; Girl falls in love with vampire and wolf boy falls in love with girl, girl should just tell the wolf boy to STFU but she finds it more titillating to string him along. Vampire covenant tells the Vampire to turn the girl or they'll do it themselves taking her away with them at the same time, Eclipse was just tying up a loose ends plus more stringing along, the girl marries the Vampire and gets knocked up dies during child birth and is turned as a way to keep her alive... so to speak. Haven't seen part 2. Just reading that not thinking about the actors or what you've actually seen, that's not such a bad story little girls have just hype'd it.
[close]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_lA4OG7VWM
But it's True... Blood. 8)

Vickers

Vickers

Yesterday, I wore a pink tee for the first time and got complimented. And to think I was never brave enough to wear the colour before.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Vickers on Jan 25, 2013, 10:43:44 PM
Yesterday, I wore a pink tee for the first time and got complimented. And to think I was never brave enough to wear the colour before.

I'm yet to attempt.

I use to be the biggest pot smoker on the site.... no more  8)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Who gets to inherit your title now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed