Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,494 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Nov 16, 2012, 01:56:38 AM
Anybody else looking forward to the Man of Steel in 2013?

Curoius fact I only like DC comics for batman and superman. Everyone else is below average :p

Aspie

Aspie

Raging Dragon= Badass

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 16, 2012, 02:47:40 AM
Raging Dragon= Badass
Spoiler
[close]

Aspie

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My gods, this funnyjunk thing needs to be banned from this site...NO ONE can see them!

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 16, 2012, 02:54:09 AM
My gods, this funnyjunk thing needs to be banned from this site...NO ONE can see them!

By the gods  :o

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

God damnit Argg.. okay here fixed...
Curse you, funny junk.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I see it now...and I laughed for a good damn while.

Aspie

Lie

Lie

Yesterday I came home after a short-lived bender and decided to watch Prometheus with my gf and to make it funny I decided to have it with Damon Lindelof speaking over it... I realised something, I don't hate him. People are just unhappy with him because of Lost and he is in fact a good writer and overly enjoy him talking over it. Can't to watch it with Ridley Scott. ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Lie on Nov 20, 2012, 04:12:00 PM
Yesterday I came home after a short-lived bender and decided to watch Prometheus with my gf and to make it funny I decided to have it with Damon Lindelof speaking over it... I realised something, I don't hate him. People are just unhappy with him because of Lost and he is in fact a good writer and overly enjoy him talking over it. Can't to watch it with Ridley Scott. ;D

I ain't seen lost bro, but what I have seen... is Poometheus.

Lie

Lie

Seriously watch it with his talk over, only hearing him for yourself you'll see he's not that bad and his idea for the movie were mainly to set it up has a prequel not for Alien but for a film that dives deeper into the universe of Alien. <_< >_> Minus the first 15 minutes where he talks about criticises that might arise.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Lie on Nov 20, 2012, 08:02:57 PM
Seriously watch it with his talk over, only hearing him for yourself you'll see he's not that bad and his idea for the movie were mainly to set it up has a prequel not for Alien but for a film that dives deeper into the universe of Alien. <_< >_> Minus the first 15 minutes where he talks about criticises that might arise.

I loved Prometheus, I don't understand the hatred.

chupacabras acheronsis

did you understand the movie?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 20, 2012, 08:13:38 PM
I loved Prometheus, I don't understand the hatred.

Same. It's not all it could have been, but I love it for what it is. Yeah, I was disappointed by it, but there were more positives than negatives in it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed