Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,513 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

When I get hyped about something I end up obssessing over it.

Anonymous684

Lie

Lie

When I clear my mind I get an image of the blocks from Catherine and start to think of how I can move them, it all happens with out me thinking of it, it's only 5 seconds in that I start to think "HEY wtf?!". It's mentally unnerving. :(

Vepariga

Vepariga

Even though both films suck,I like Batman & Robin over Batman: Forever  :-X

Lie

Lie

I agree and I know why cause Batman and Robin was a kids film I used to watch that movie twice a day on Sundays. :laugh:

But lately cause of the Dark Knight and stuff I don't like what they did with Batman back then, his meant to be a dark scary guy in bat costume that f**ks up criminals leaving them tired up for cops to find because of what happened to his parents an avenger of sorts... With only one rule.

Alien³

Alien³

Fact: I believe that life will be found on another planet in my lifetime. I'm 23.

Bat Chain Puller

If I'm posting here ... it's usually because I'm putting something else off.  :-\

Lie

Lie

When I'm doing really well at a online game I start to feel bad for the other person, you know when you can see them trying but they just don't know all that you know. And you feel like you should let up but you don't want it to seem like your toying with them... :(

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Identical twins frighten me

Lie

Lie

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Jul 02, 2012, 10:32:01 PM
Identical twins frighten me

Come Play with us Novak ...

Forever ... and ever ... and ever.

Lie

Lie

The one of the left looks too much like a man.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I talk to myself...alot.

Lie

Lie

When you say talk do you mean out load, inner to way conversation or while wearing your "The end is here" cardboard cut out?

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Lie on Jul 03, 2012, 12:06:33 AM
When you say talk do you mean out load, inner to way conversation or while wearing your "The end is here" cardboard cut out?

Out loud usually, no end of the world stuff lol. Usually jokes or amusing things I could picture happening. I end up laughing at alot of them out loud as well. I get alot of strange looks if I get caught out.

I do have inner convos too but I laugh at them too which makes it look like im on something haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed