Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,529 times)

Eva

Eva

Seems he lives pretty far from the spotligt, stays away from conventions, movie openings etc, so yeah...

But you got the rest of the cast..?? Kotto, Skerritt, Weaver etc..? That's magnificent  :o

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yep! All the signatures it has are: Sigourney, John Hurt, Veronica Cartwright, Yaphet Kotto, Harry Dean Stanton, Tom Skerritt, Brian Johnson and Ivor Powell ;D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 11:11:47 PM
Yep! All the signatures it has are: Sigourney, John Hurt, Veronica Cartwright, Yaphet Kotto, Harry Dean Stanton, Tom Skerritt, Brian Johnson and Ivor Powell ;D

I can just Imagine the rage and fury if your room mate destroyed it  ::)

Cvalda

Cvalda

It would be the end of him.

I may not actually be kidding this time.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 11:13:23 PM
It would be the end of him.

I may not actually be kidding this time.

If i was you and that happened I'd probably go American Psycho on him.

Eva

Eva

I suspect the roommate would get chestbursted by Cvaldas fist

Damn... well, Holm does appearantly attend some premieres, so you better warm up to the Hobbit Galla in LA this November...  :)

Cap. Fitzgerald

My social security number is 5 ;D

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I don't like taking showers when i'm alone at home. This might be the cause behind that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WtDmbr9xyY#ws

Lie

Lie

In the game Catherine when you die and press retry the guy says something and cause for me that game has an all star cast of my favorite voices I feel pump'd hearing him.

This is who I know him as and the image I get when I hear;

Now's not the time to be dead!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 15, 2012, 01:52:59 AM
My social security number is 5 ;D

"Five? You're missing just a couple of digits."

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

going to die.

chupacabras acheronsis

Lie

Lie

I think I'd take comfort in knowing the date of my death, if it was about 40 years away I'd just join the army, run across the fields shooting and screaming and become some war hero.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Except then you'd change your fate by knowing about it, and would get your ass shot on that battlefield. Nothing is set in stone, if it was all of our "decisions" would be useless, we'd have an inherit feeling that what we're doing is what we should do because we can't do anything else

chupacabras acheronsis

but if you knew your fate, it was fate that you got to know it, thus, it was fate that you changed your fate.

fate cannot be avoided or changed as fate is always what ends up happening. just because nobody predicted it and wrote it down doesn't mean the chain of events that set off said event or outcome wasn't present and COULDN'T be predicted before. that's the key, that it COULD have been predicted. a tree falls in the forests and makes noise. observation is entirely irrelevant.

in the end, you only have the illusion of deciding which fate will you chose, because you will make those decisions based on what you will feel when you do. what you will know, what state the world within and outside you is. all those are products of an already present world, so they aren't unpredictable. however, their number is, and that, my friend, is what chaos theory is about.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed