Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,461 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

You f**k your NECA Alien figure and set it a place at the dinner table next to you?

Lie

Lie

The answer to your question;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NsMXTiSXYA#ws

Vakarian

Vakarian

What the f**k? No seriously.

What The f**k?

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 08:29:19 PM
You f**k your NECA Alien figure and set it a place at the dinner table next to you?

nnnno...

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 08:06:29 PM
The creepiest thing in my mind are Real Dolls. It's so incredibly disturbing and sad, and gives you a very unappealing look into certain aspects of the male psyche. :(

Just when you thought you've seen it all...  :P

What's with the 'sitting at a dining table' thing? You mean in the sense that the doll is regarded/treated as a real human being? PS - there's no way that Ricci doll can be real - I mean, there's just no way they could actually do that and get away with it? Ricci would f*cking kill the bunch of them, small stature or not...

Vakarian

Vakarian

I don't know if I'm more scared of the dolls or the  guy that owns them...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Vakarian on Jun 07, 2012, 09:04:50 PM
I don't know if I'm more scared of the dolls or the  guy that owns them...

Yea, the scene has "messed up" written allover the place.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on Jun 07, 2012, 09:00:01 PM
What's with the 'sitting at a dining table' thing? You mean in the sense that the doll is regarded/treated as a real human being?
Yes. These guys "fall in love" with their dolls, give them names, talk to them, have sex with them, and consider them superior to a real woman.

Just goes to show how completely loneliness can twist and pervert people given enough time.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

^ Lie that is the craziest show I've ever seen.

There's one where a guy is in a sexual relationship with his car, and a lady that's been snorting spoofuls of baby powder every day for fifteen years.  The list goes on, just incredible what some people do, and why they do these things...

chupacabras acheronsis

goes to show what "love" can mean. they seem perfectly happy with a non-recyprocal relationship as long as they have something to touch. it's not even about company anymore, it's about them releasing this behavior they are literally crippled from doing with other people. it's more sad than disturbing. but still disturbing.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 09:10:48 PM
Quote from: Eva on Jun 07, 2012, 09:00:01 PM
What's with the 'sitting at a dining table' thing? You mean in the sense that the doll is regarded/treated as a real human being?
Yes. These guys "fall in love" with their dolls, give them names, talk to them, have sex with them, and consider them superior to a real woman.

Just goes to show how completely loneliness can twist and pervert people given enough time.

There seems to be some logic to the loneliness angle you mention, from reading some stuff and watching some of the vid above just now... or socially inept/reclusive or what a more correct term would be... It doesn't seem like the owners are perverts, abusive, violent, sex addicts etc... just mostly introverted and lonely... makes me sad really... :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yeah. :-\ Nature is cruel and unkind when it comes to the true source of "love". It's more a creepy biological drive than anything magical or wonderful.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 07, 2012, 09:27:00 PM
Yeah. :-\ Nature is cruel and unkind when it comes to the true source of "love". It's more a creepy biological drive than anything magical or wonderful.

Weeell Von Cvalda... love exists in quite a number of different forms than the sexual/partnership kind of love... not entirely sure you could break it down to being essentially just a biological drive...

What say you... Von..?  ;)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Well, yeah, I was meaning romantic love though :P

Although familial love is also biologically based.

I'd say the best kind of love is the kind shared between friends. That's the only love that doesn't have some explicitly creepy driving force behind it, and isn't restricted by things like gender, attractiveness, etc. I've always thought having a great close friend is always better than having a romantic relationship that's going to eventually end anyway. And if you happen to form a very close friendship with someone that lasts, and also leads to something else that's just as grounded as solid, that's the absolute best you can get :)

Eva

Eva

I think your theory about us being twins seperated at birth, might just hold true after all.

Very well said... Von...  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed